Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the two best Moms in the entire world. We love you and miss you so much. I tried to take pictures of the kids for you but the little guy in the middle wouldn't comply. Mom S- I will take a good one for you with my other camera. Today was not the day...

(Click on the photos to enlarge)







Mom Stewart
Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for loving me as one of your children from the first day I met you. Thank you for loving God and teaching your children to love Him too. Thank you for loving our children and for making them so important in your life. I can't express how much I love you and appreciate you. Thank you for your kindness and your desire to show God's love to others by your example of love. Thank you for the many, many ways you have and are sacrificing for our family. I love being with you. I love knowing you. I love chatting with you every day and dreaming about Disney with you....hee hee. Thank you for laying your life down to serve Dad. Thank you for your example of a Godly wife and mother. One thing I have learned from you is to raise my children with joy. I have watched you interact with them and I am provoked to love them and enjoy them the way you do. I know Brian is the man that he is because of your care for him growing up. I love you Mom and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. All my love, Billie
Mom Jane
Thank you for a life time of sacrifices for me (us.) I love you so much. Thank you for loving us kids and for loving our children. Thank you for how you model love to me by giving of yourself in so many ways. Thank you for the way you love the "unlovables" and have taught me to do the same. I desire to be more like you in that way. Thank you for the amazingly fun and safe childhood you gave us. Thank you for showing us the gospel at home. I love laughing with you. I love that you like to be crafty and how you keep your home. Thank you for serving Dad and us for so many years and making our home a great place to be. I wish you were here for Mother's Day. I miss you and I am grateful for you. There is no one in the world I would chose to be my mom over you. God knew you were the mom I needed. Happy Mother's Day. All my love, Billie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Billie Jeanne, Happy Mother's Day!!! We had a really nice day but we all wished that you guys could have been with us. That would have made today perfect! Love the pictures! They are all so adorable. Hope you had a GREAT day and we love you all, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi again, I read your post and meant to wish your Mom a happy Mother's Day too! We miss her and hope to see her again soon! Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Bil, what kind and thoughtful words to your moms. These pics are adorable. I can't get over how grown up Cece looks. Love you!
K.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Mothers Day!

I'm so glad that we're friends. And I'm so thankful that Andrea and I could be your mommy's helpers. I love you so much.
Camille

Anonymous said...

love the one where savanna is catching jordan's snot and/or drool in her hand - classic. haha. love-n-miss you, biz

Bethany said...

Cute pics. Your kiddos are adorable. Happy moms day to you

Billie said...

Biz-so nice to hear from you. I called you Friday. You must be a busy girl....miss you. love you

Jenn said...

Happy Mother's Day Billie, Love the pics of the kids! And love you.

Ashleigh said...

Billie, your kids are adorable! And you're right, Cecelia and Olivia do look similar. Ted was in the room when I was looking at the pictures on your blog and at first glance he thought one of the pictures of Cecelia was Olivia.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!--I just noticed Savannah trying to catch Jordan's dribble--that is so funny!--Ginger