Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Out in the yard....Again
I know my posts are looking the same but it seems that this is what we do everyday. We go outside. The kids are still enjoying the pool and the weather is just great. Soon the neighborhood pool will open and I will take some pictures from there. Everyone here is doing well. It is great to be out of the "sick" time of year. Brian and I have been getting back on our weekly dates (thanks to Camille and Andrea) and it has been so nice. Last night we got a hot fudge sundae and went to B&N. It was fun. The girls are getting wild so I need to hurry. Miss everyone.
This is Savanna and Celia playing beauty salon. Celia didn't get the hang of it real well and wouldn't lean her head back all the way for her washing.
When it was Savanna's turn to get a wash Celia poured a bucket of water on her face instead.
Celia was in trouble in this photo. She had to take a little rest from playing and was not happy about it. She is a BIG pouter.
Jordan loves playing with the swords.
I bought the kids some new chalk for the summer and Savanna is doing a great job coloring and writing her name. Today she learned to spell and write her entire name. And her initials. It is amazing how fast they learn things.
This is just a shot of them playing in the tunnel before the pool was brought out. The little ones get inside and then Savanna crashes down on them. They don't seem to mind.
Jordan was in charge of the hose today. He wasn't very good at control. He would spray himself in the face and stomach and because he was so frightened he wouldn't stop. It was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
They are cuties!
Looks like fun! My girls love playing outside too. Lately all Oliva wants to do is walk to the park and slide.
So fun Billie- our last week of school- then we can get together this summer- can't wait!! Maybe have another princess day!!HA HA
hey! i'm glad they had fun! it's been great to be able to babysit for you so that ya'll can have some mommy-daddy time! c u later!
love you,
andrea
p.s. the last picture and paragraph really made me laugh!
so cute!
I'm glad ya'll have fun getting out of the house for date night! It's really great to watch the kido's. Love you,
Camille
Looks like a nice warm fun day.
Thanks for calling us to come down!! Actully I was at the store all day with my kids...dumb!!!! Love you and see ya tomorrow.
Cece looks cute pouting- why is it kids are cute when they're disobeying (well, sometimes!) Miss you tons bil. Last week was crazy- maybe a ph.call this week!?
K.
K-I miss you too. I was wondering where you were in all the Abbey and Steve wedding photos on Mag and Mel's blog? We have been listening to the "fun" cd you made for FL. It's fun. love you and miss you a bunch.
Jordy looks like Brian in the one where he's holding the sword. Wish we could be there having fun with you guys.
This is what we do most days as well!! We need to be neighbors! :) Love, Heather
Billie -
looks like fun! We haven't gotten our pool out, with the house on the market and all. Thanks for checking out our blog and leaving us a note! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment