Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pool Fun

I bought a little pool the other day at Wal-Mart. The kids love it and have already popped one of the rings. Actually it popped before we ever had water in it. Needless to say, it was a great investment. Today, Sara needed me to watch the kids while she ran to the store. So, I let them all play in the pool with their clothes on. Celia was still in her PJs and Sleeping Beauty dress. When the dress was weighed down with so much water I was able to finally convince her to take it off. Here are some shots from our fun morning.

The girls were wild of course. They would run holding hands from the fence and jump into the pool. They called it a "sonic boom".
They had races from the fence, through the tunnel and under the water in the pool. It was funny when they would get stuck three in the tunnel.
Ben was the only one allowed to hold the hose. I told him to squirt everyone (except Jordan) and he did a good job at it. He loved being in charge of the hose and no one could take it from him.
This is before the water was put in.

These shots of Ben were hilarious. I was laughing so hard when he would get out of the pool. His crack was showing so bad. He had no idea and never was concerned about fixing it.
Celia's face was so fun in this one. She was having a great time.
Here is all the kids running together. They would all crash into the pool and splash around.
(Mea, you look terrified!!) Mom (Stewart), do you recognize the long sleeve green shirt Savanna has on? Yup, still wearing her "play shirt from Gramma" everyday. Even though it was into the 80's today. That's love.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Billie, those pics of the kids are hilarious!! Love the ones of Ben with his little crack showing. We gotta get Ana one of those pools. It will probably be her and Larry playing in it!! Miss you-
Joann

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie! The pictures are so cute and I can't believe how big Sara's kids have gotten! I love the butt shot. Ava says she can't wait for Disney so she can go swimming with her beloved cousin "Fuzzy" a.k.a. Savanna. Happy Mother's Day and I hope you have a GREAT day! You definitely deserve it! Please give everybody hugs and kisses from us. Love you, Linda

Anonymous said...

Billie,

You are so sweet....the pics asre great and you are such a FUN MOM!

Love Deb

Anonymous said...

They should make something like that for us adults! Looks like fun--cute pictures.-Ginger

Leslie said...

Great shots.. great idea letting them get in with their clothes on... some how makes it more fun.

Bethany said...

So fun. Great action shots

sarah said...

Oh Billie- so fun! But what I want to know is where are the pictures of you running and jumping in the "sonic boom"? Ha Ha- Love ya

Billie said...

Sarah-I thought I would save all my energy for some day when you come over and you and I could race through the yard, tunnel and water! I could get the kids to film us....how about it? Miss you.....did you register today at Timothy?