Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My camera is back



Savanna's attempt at taking a picture of Jordan and I. This was the best one she got. It was funny watching her wiggle the camera all around as she tried to get us into view.

I picked up my camera today and I took some pictures of the kids and I playing on the deck. I don't have much time right now to post so I will just list the pictures. I miss everyone!! Happy Birthday Clay. I will post something for you tomorrow. I love you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savanna did pretty good- did it remind you of Ruth trying to get us in view at the M.D.? HeHe! I had a funny dream last night and Jordy was in it- but he was younger and not as cute (in my dream)! Everyone looks darling! love you- K.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Up and running! You all look great! Love-ginger

Katie Virginia said...

yeah! Your camera is back!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm so glad your camera is back! It's been like forever! ok, maybe only u...2 days. i have to see those cute kids soon!

Love you!
Camille

Billie said...

I am so glad we are back. I am going to take photos later. Right now I need to go clean the house.
K-I thought about the same thing when Bugs was taking the picture. I think I was laughing so hard because I was imaging Ruth. hee hee

Jenn said...

Billie, They are pretty cute, it was great seeing you today.

Love you!

Bethany said...

Very cute. I hate not having my camera. Whenever I send it in for a cleaning or repair I feel like I am missing something major until it comes back. HEE HEE.

Anonymous said...

i'm sure u are glad that u got ur camera back! it looks like u ya'll had fun! love u and miss you!

tell the girls and buddy i said hi!
andrea

sarah said...

So cute Billie! Glad you have your camera back.
love ya

Sara said...

Very cute photo sissy of you and jordy. Love you,

Sara

Anonymous said...

yay! you finally got the right profile picture on there! have a great "rest of the week". i won't see you tomorrow beucase i will be at six flags, but i will see you on sunday! love you!

andrea

Anonymous said...

celia is so cute in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi! LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in Disney! By the way, how did your chicken pot pie work out? Love to ALL of you, Linda

Billie said...

Linda-Chicken pot pie was good....not Mom's of course so it wasn't GREAT. I think everything is better when someone else makes it. Hope your doing well today. Miss you guys. Love you