Saturday, May 26, 2007
Saturday....
I thought I would post a couple shots from this past week/weekend. Not too much going on here. It was a relaxing day around the house today. We did a little yard work and then went for a drive. It was a really beautiful day. Our neighborhood pool opened up so maybe we will go this week. Tomorrow is Brian and I's 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 7 years. Wow, time has flown by. God has been so kind to us this past 7 years. Our marriage is such a blessing and I am thankful for it everyday. I will try to take some pictures from our day and put up a post tomorrow night or Monday. He has Monday off too. Which is rare for him. We are excited. The kids are in bed right now and Brian is doing the dishes....he is so sweet. Every time Sara comes over Brian is doing the dishes and she says "you're always at the sink when I come here." He is the best hubby. Okay, I will post more on that later. I hope you enjoy the pictures. We miss everyone who is far away. Have a great weekend.
Jordan and I cuddling in bed on Thursday night. He is such a sweet little boy. He will curl right up with you and be so quiet and cozy. He also likes to put his arm on you and rub your shirt when you are holding him.
I have given up arguing with the girls about the clothes they pick out to wear. And they have started this new thing where they tie a ribbon, old piece of fabric or anything else they can find, around their ankles or wrist....as you can see above. Savanna has one on her wrist and Celia has one on her ankle. Yesterday I had to go to the dentist and Savanna had two around each ankle with socks on and Celia had one around her wrist. Thankfully Jordan screams if they get near him with them. I thought "oh well the dentist will just have to think I am crazy and so are my kids."
I wanted Brian to take some pictures of the girls and I and these are the best we got. The only other normal looking one had Savanna digging in her pants and I didn't want to humiliate her on the Internet (when she sees this and cares someday). So here we are.....the girls and I. We were leaving to go on a drive. Maybe some other time this weekend a "Family" photo will work out.

And to end the night off just perfect.........we had Chili. Cecelia and I's favorite meal. It was yummy too. I can't wait to eat it for lunch tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Bill- That shot of you and Jordan is SO cute...isn't that the best?! I love the pics of the girls -too funny. Looks like Savanna is totally rockin' the biker chic thing :-) Love it! Hugs to you all - we miss you guys!
Awww Jordy is a cuddler... oh and btw love the red shoes Bill you look like Audrey Hepburn.
happy anniversary! the pisture of buddy and you cuddling is so cute! well, see yah soon!
love you,
andrea
Looks like ya'll had a fun day! Happy anniversary! Love you,
Camille
Hi Billie Jeanne and Brian and Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry I didn't get to call you back the other day when you had called to wish Billy and I Happy Anniversary but I'm sure you have heard all about poor Billy and his kidney stone. As soon as I got off the phone with you I had to pick up Ava from school, drop the girls off at Mom's and head to the hospital. We were there for about four hours and he has been drugged since then.
Anyways, I was talking to Mom yesterday and I asked her if she would drive down to Georgia land with me, Ava and Jackie this summer for a nice little visit. I hope that works out, otherwise, we won't see you guys until Disney.
Well, I'm off the watch the season finale of LOST for the third time. The girls and Billy are sleeping so I have my quiet time. Happy Anniversary and I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL day! Love, Linda P.S. Sorry about the long post but I went to a baby shower today and am still jacked up from eating all the cake and sugary icing!
Loved the story about how your girls like to pick out their own clothes and tie ribbons around their ankles or wrists. Makes me feel better about the days we go out and it's SO obvious Olivia has picked out her own clothes. We went to the mall last week and she was wearing two different colored socks.
Billie,
First Happy 7th Anniversary!!
Second, you know me....LOVE the SHOES!!!
the kids are getting so big..keep the pics coming...makes me feel closer. Are you and Brian coming to Mi this summer?
Love Deb
Where do I begin? So much to say, and so hard to find the words. Happy Anniversary just isn't enough! Dad and I are so very blessed by the two of you, individually and together. "Two are better than one, for if one falls, the other will pick him up." You and our dear son are the epitime of that verse. We are blessed beyond words to have you, Billie, as part of our family. The way that you and Brian are with each other is an example to old and young alike of a wife meeting the needs of her husband and children and a husband laying down his life for her. We love you both so much and miss you terribly. And my heart aches to see my little Georgialand babies. We miss them more than you can imagine. I love all the pics and the bowls of chili remind me of Goldilocks and the "5" bears,even down the baby bear's little blue bowl!
Love you all so much, Mom/Gramma
Love your blog and pics today! BUT what I love most was Savanna's "long hair" at church today! She and Mea both made me laugh. Oh I love "little girl stlye".What a smart Mama you are to pick and choose your battles. I've given up with Caroline also! More important hills to die on Chris says! Thanks for your example in humility. You go girl!
Love,
Jan W.
Happy anniversary! Hope you all enjoy your day together--I think the ribbon is really cute :) Not, too weird at all.
love you- Ginger
Happy Anniversary Billa and Mr.!
Can't believe it has been 7 years..what a joy it is to watch you grow as a couple and a family. Thank you for the Godly example you are (as a couple and individually) to all who know you. Hope you are having a wonderful day together. Much love and hope to see you soon (like maybe June 9 soon?!)
A.Jen
Great post Bil, good to catch up a little on your "life" these days wonderful full and blessed with your munchkins.... Love you!
Post a Comment