PS. Somehow Christina and Thomas got away from my camera the entire night so you will have to check out Sara and Heather's blogs to check them out too. Sorry
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
A night in the life..........
Well here it is, the long awaited Wednesday.......Night in the life...........!! I think some of our (Sara, Heather and I's) blogs will be looking very similar. Hee hee. We had a care group game night tonight. Aaron and Sara came too. It was a great night. We played badminton and ping pong. The kids rode bikes, used chalk, ran around and did other "kid" things. We had lots of great snacks, including....Heather's chocolate "Andies" mint cookies, Billie's garlic feta cheese dip and crackers, George and Chris's "Pizza Hut", Sissy's cupcakes, Christina's snack mix and Joy's.....well just about every snacky food you can think of at Publix. It was a fun night. I wish you all could have enjoyed it with us too. Check out the other "A night in the life....." blogs and see what others are doing on Wednesday night, May 30th 2007. See ya'll next week.
Sara and Lori playing badminton. They lost to Heather and Chris.
This was my favorite picture of all. Joy is going to kill me for putting it on. But I had to do it because it is a great action shot.....look at our faces.
The ballerina Joy. We also lost to Heather and Chris.
Here are the snacks. It was all very yummy. I didn't get any of the root beer. I was disappointed about that one. Maybe at Friday Night Card Night I can get some.....Gralniks?
Lori, Sara and chris enjoying the snacks. They are so fun.
Some of the kids playing.
Aaron and George chatting and enjoying the snacks too. Look at those faces.
Go Heather!! I loved this shot too. Heather is really stretching it.
I thought it was funny that Sara and Heather were taking a bunch of photos too. They were trying to get good shots for their posts.
Mike and Brian playing ping pong. I am not really sure who one. There is Jordan too.
Here is Rich going for his hit. I think the birdie got stuck. hee hee
George and Chris walking up with their pizza hut.

PS. Somehow Christina and Thomas got away from my camera the entire night so you will have to check out Sara and Heather's blogs to check them out too. Sorry
PS. Somehow Christina and Thomas got away from my camera the entire night so you will have to check out Sara and Heather's blogs to check them out too. Sorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
So cute!! You did a great job with this!! It was a fun night for sure!! See you soon!!-Heather
Fun night!! I love the picture with your funny face! Yeah--Mark commented that I was getting a little camera happy....its for a good cause!!
i'm glad ya'll had fun!see u tomorrow! (hopefully!?)
love you,
andrea
wow! What a fun night! I'll see you soon!
Camille
Oh, what fun Billie- glad you guys had a great night! You will have to check out my blog- I posted some pictures for you!:)
Billie, It looks great!!
Did all you Georgia gals decide to do this??? So cute. What a great idea. I saw my sister Sarah's and then now you have them too. What a fun idea. Looks like you all had Care groups last night too.
Hey Billie!
It looks like you all had fun at your care group party - wish we were there!
love ya!
Ha!! I just read your post on Jenn's page. We SHOULD do a morning thing! I always thought that people put pics up of how they look at their best and it would be neat to see people "un-polished" that would be so funny!..and humbling, too! Hey-we all need to be a little more humble right??
okay Ginger (and all you other bloggers) Lets do it....a first thing in the morning picture taken by our hubbies or kids depending on who is available. What day should we do? Sunday? No cheating either. And no laughing tooooo hard. Sara might pee her pants. hee hee. Who is in?
I'm in but watch out blogger world!! Scary morning Sara is about to be humbled!!
Sara
Sunday's just as good as any day...for real, NO CHEATING! No applying your make-up before bed saturday!! this is gonna be fun fun fun :)
Oh boy I am going to have to wear my eye mask to bed.......HA I don't have one. This is going to be great. I can't wait to post before church and then come home and see all your beautiful faces....hee hee. Lets spread the word and get everyone in on it.
Post a Comment