Friday, May 4, 2007

Mud Run (2001)

Mike
Courtney
Billie
Billie
Brian

My camera is done but I haven't gotten to Best Buy to pick it up yet. I was going through some old photos and found these. I thought they were fun ones. Brian and I were in a Mud Run with a couple friends in 2001. It was alot of fun and these are some pictures that were taken by a photographer at the race. Enjoy and hopefully I will be posting soon from the current.

P.S. Have a GREAT weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

I had lots of fun yesturday.

Love you,
Camille

Anonymous said...

I cant believe that was six years ago!! These are great pictures...this makes me miss both you girls!love-Ginger

Teresa said...

it looks like fun! i had lots of fun with u and the girls and buddy on Friday! miss u,and hopefully see you tonight!

love u!
andrea

p.s. i am just using my mom's user name.

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! I have never heard of a mud run. Is this a VA thing? Is the purpose exercise? :)

Heather

Bethany said...

Funny.

Sara said...

Could you PLEASE get your camera fixed or borrow mine so we can have some new pics of the Stewart clan?!?

love you sissy,

sara

Billie said...

I am going to pick it up today....I will post some new shots later. Love you