I thought I would start posting when I find websites that I think are fun or helpful. Many of them were brought to my attention by friends or family so the credit goes to someone else. So, if any of you have some you would like to add, just add it to the comments and then I will post them too.
www.letssaythanks.com
www.abcteach.com
www.bookcrossing.com
www.enchantedlearning.com
www.welltellme.com
www.bulkherbstore.com
www.myfonts.com
www.digsville.com
www.homeexchange.com
www.purlsoho.com
I guess I will start with those. Check them out. Have a great Saturday.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you ever try the home exchange thing?? It sounds exciting.
Oo, thanks Bil'. The home exchange thing sounds interesting. Hmmm...
I've never tried the home exchange but it sounds real fun and I looked at places I would use it...even GAYLORD has a house. So, it is practical and fun. Hope you girls can take advantage of it sometime.
Hey Billie, Another great site is coolmath.com. I think there might be another one at math.com. Miss you and can't wait to see you at J'Nelle's wedding.
Post a Comment