Saturday, August 4, 2007
Welcome Home Mom/Gramma
We are so happy that you are back home. It was a hard week for us knowing you were in the hospital and not feeling well. It was nice getting to pray for you with the kids and walk through trusting God with them. Thank you for being such a great Mom and Gramma. Our hearts are filled with much joy at knowing you are getting better. Thank you Dad for taking good care of her. We love you both and can't wait to hug you again.
Isn't he just the cutest thing? I could eat him up!
This is Jordan casting a spell on me.

I thought he looked like Brian in this picture.



Savanna made this picture of her for you. She is wearing her Cinderella dress. She loves you and misses you soooooooo much. She would like to say "Thank you God for healing her and I love you Gramma." Celia says "I wanna have Disney World, I wanna go Disney World. I wanna go Mickey Mouse" And Jordan justs says "AAHHGG" he is fighting with a bag of cotton filling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hey Billie-
They are so sweet! What beautiful little ones you guys have. I do think Jordan looks like Brian in that picture.
Joann
Ho Bill,
Oh the picture's are adorable!!!!
Could you and Sar send me some, as i can't print these off. I sure would love to carry some new one's on me..Working here and seeing so many people that knew you both, i would'nt have to alway's pull up the blog's...
Miss you all so much and Love you.. I will get your little gift off next week.. (pay-day)
Mom
Buddy looks sooooo darn cute. He kinda reminds me of benners. And Cece...she looks like a monster!! Alot like we did when we were little!!
Love you so much,
Sara
Jordy is such a little ham in these photos...he has such a great smile! So good to see your life through the blog. Love you-
Hi Billie Jeanne! I love the pictures and even though we just saw the kids, the pics are making me miss them already!
It is so nice to finally have Mom home now and know that she is not in as much pain. The girls were flipping out about not seeing her. We went over tonight and Patti cooked dinner for us all. It was great to spend time with Mom and Dad again and we continue to pray for her. Rest assured, Dad is taking EXCELLENT care of her! We love all of you and can't wait til Disney, Linda
Hey Bill,
May i ask,what was wrong with Sandy? Please tell her i'am praying for Her!
I love you Sis. Mom
Hey Bill,
May i ask,what was wrong with Sandy? Please tell her i'am praying for Her!
I love you Sis. Mom
Sweet pix bil! Makes me miss those cuties!
Post a Comment