Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Come to Georgia

Flights into and out of Atlanta are starting at $29. You should all check it out and plan a trip to visit us! Check it out here. We love visitors. The sale ends Thursday. (If you have problems just let me know.)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, those are great rates - thanks for sharing!

You and Heather have inspired me to give blogging another try - my blog is welcometothemartins.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Starting at $29 that's the key...starting which probably means more than that...You know - like the sale rack that says 2.99 and up and most things are more than $10.00 HAHA Hopefully you'll get some visitors though as it is always fun to have company!!
Love A. Linda

Jenn said...

Now I need to plan all the places I want to go from Atlanta. Hee Hee Glad you guys are back. I am catching up on comments. :)

Jane said...

Hello my sweet Bill,
If we all did this that would be great, i would love to get feed back and meet everyone down in "Hot-Lanta" Come on let get this going,it's thursday!!!!
Please let me know!!!
Jane Mom