Friday, August 10, 2007
How we beat the heat
It has been really warm here this past week. I think it is a heat wave. So, we have been out in the pool extra long and the kids are really coming up with some fun ways to have fun.
Isn't Charlie so cute? I told him to blow me a kiss and this is the face I got. He is a sweetheart.
Charlie and Celia like playing with the cars and car mat.
Savanna and Mea started a muddy grass fight that got really messy. Mea thought it smelled like a goat.

This is how Jordan rides his bike. He doesn't go very fast (obviously). His feet drag.
The pavement is so hot on the kids feet. Jimmy's feet are especially tender to it. Look at his chubby legs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hi Bill'
Oh wow Bug's look's she is in her daze with Mea.
She is so Grandma Martha!!!
And our little buddy, is you all the way!!!
Every time i look at him and the older he get's i'am taken back to those day's in 78 and 79...
What a joy to see these kid's!!
Thank you for taking this much time to share these, it sure means alot!!
I love you MOM
Billie, I love Jordan riding his bike with his little bootie hangin out...what a sweetie pie( do I sound like I'm from GA with that word:)
Hey Billie-
LOVE Jordan's little butt crack. That is hilarious how he rides his bike. I swear kids and comedy go hand in hand!! Miss you- Joann
such cute pics, bil! it makes me miss you guys and the kids so much and wish i was there hangin' out and laughin' with you. give the kids loves from aunt bizzel. love and miss you. -biz
hey! Looks like fun! poor jimmy!
c you
andrea
give the cuties an extra hug for me Bil, I miss you!
Hey Bill,
Sorry i missed your call.
I tryed callling you this morning but got your voice mail.
Could you give me Bizzel's diget's?
I love you Mom
Looks like fun! Has the heat wave broken yet? I have to keep reminding myself about last winter (blizzard after blizzard after blizzard) everytime I complain about the heat. :)
Post a Comment