Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad/Grampa

We are thankful for you Dad. The kids love you and wish they could be "invited to your party". Thank you for working so hard to take care of Mom and all of us kids. Thank you for loving your family and doing anything to serve us. We wish that we could all be there to give you a hug and celebrate your life with you today. Your a great Dad and Grampa. We made a couple pictures for you. I colored the Mickey and Minnie one for you in honor of our upcoming trip and all the memories that we have made there and will make there. Without your sacrifice it would not be possible. Thank you so much for giving us such fun memories. I love you very much. Happy Birthday, Billie Jeanne

Happy Birthday Dad, I love you. I am really looking forward to spending time with you in Disney World. It has been great watching you love on our kids and take care of Mom while she was sick. Thank you. I love you and I hope you have a great night. Love, Brian.

Click to enlarge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billie Jeanne, Brian, Savanna, Celie, and Jordan, you are the best. Thank you for loving me. My family is all that really matters and I love being with you all and wish I could be with you guys more. I love our visits and time spent together and Disney World is one of the best times and places to spend with family. Kisses to you all and I Love you all very, very much. Dad

Ginger said...

good job on the coloring Billie!