Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Dinner with Jordan

Jordan loves to eat. I took some pictures of him so you could all enjoy what we do every night.



He also thinks it is very funny to brush his hands wildly across his high chair top when he is done eating. I guess that is his sign language for "all done".

And when he is done making a big mess and is completely full, he sucks his thumb. And of course smiles some more.

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

What a cutie-patootie!!! We love how he sucks his thumb when he's full. Jap gives Baby Jord the award for..."Ultimate Cuteness"!!
love ya ~ Liz and Jap

Ashleigh said...

Cute! How old is Jordan?

Ginger said...

Ha! He and Vara must have been in the same signing class. The thumb sucking is really cute. Have a great day Billie!

Anonymous said...

Finally, I'm checking out the blog again. I've missed it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers my sweet peas while Gramma wasn't feeling well. I am most definitly getting better everyday. You just don't know how wonderful it was to spend the week with you there and then getting to spend even more time up here.
I miss you all more than there are words to express. Love, Mom/Gramma

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! He must still be a good eater... there isn't any food left on his tray! Can't wait to see him do that in Disney!
Love you all and miss you tons!!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Bill thanks for sharing your baby with us ...those days seem like just yesterday for me...enjoy them - I know you do - before you know it they'll be all grown up!
Love you A. Linda

Jane said...

Billie,
These are just adorable..Thanks for putting them on..
Gosh i miss you all and sure hope i can get in on that $29.00 special..I know i had gotten one around this time before for $39.00.
I love you and please give the kid
s hug's from Grammie..

Leslie said...

Billie, What a cute little boy you have I just love watching him grow up through your blog. We just got rid of the high chair for that same reason-- mess everywhere. L