Sunday, August 26, 2007

Flying Savanna

Savanna loves jumping into the pool. We set up things for her to jump over and see how far she can go. She's pretty good at it. She must get all this talent from her dad because there is no way I could fly through the air like that .


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could totally see you doing that when we were kids!! It is fun remembering all the crazy stuff we got ourselves into. Now it will be even more fun watching our little ones do the same things.
Joann

Jenn said...

Billie, She is so cute! Hope you had fun away, love you!

Jane said...

Billie,
She is taking quit the dive!!!
As Jo-JO said, you all sure did some CrAzY things!!!
Let me know when you get the M.O.
I sent it out today!!
I love you Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet pics Billie. Doesn't she get hurt? Evidently not as there are 3 pictures that we see and I sure there were more flying jumps. Miss YOu A. Lin

Ginger said...

whoa! thats pretty impressive

Lizzy said...

Awesome, airborne Savanna!!! What precious memories...love and miss you, Bill!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I realize Buggies is jumping into a pool, but what comes to my mind is that she looks like an amazing little gymnast - her form is really something.
Grampa and Gramma love you all so much - Can't wait for Disney!!!
Love, Gramma/Mom

Anonymous said...

Billy, Buggers is crazy! Is she gonna be a extreme sports athlete when she gets older...you know maybe a ironwoman or rock climber.haha! i think we all would like to see some live video of this brave girl in action? Haha!
-Keeky

Anonymous said...

yes, bil, i agree with keek- maybe have sissy show you how to put it up there if you don't know (or have a camera)...? love you, biz