Monday, August 13, 2007

A popular shot

These pictures were so popular I thought I would put the rest of them up too. Poor Jordan. I hope you all enjoy them.


5 comments:

AmyB said...

So funny! Austin's bathing suit does that too. Love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute Billie! I am ready to take a day off school and come hang out at your house! :)

Heather Hoerl

Jane said...

Bill,
These are so sweet!!
I could just look at these all day, and wonder, "what is he thinking about?"
In the second oicture what is the brown spot on his left shoulder?
I love you Bill.
Mom

Anonymous said...

When did you raise your son to be a plumber, not that being a plumber is bad! These pictures are great and Gramma and Grampa love them all!!!!!!!!! ~ Grampa

Judy said...

Ha! Too funny... What is it with boys not being able to keep their britches up?