Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Savanna's growing up.



Savanna had her first day of class today. She takes ballet/tap and two other fun classes. She had a ball. I tried to take more pictures of her but they didn't turn out. It was fun to watch her in her excitement. Also, when she is in class they have a separate room where Mom's and siblings can sit and watch her class on a TV screen. She was so cute doing all her moves. I am so thankful to God for my sweet Savanna. I am so blessed by her friendship and the ways that God uses our relationship to draw me closer to Him. Isn't she cute with her bag and outfit? Maybe next week I can snap some more.

12 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Billie, I'm sorry that I didn't get to catch up with you at J'Nelle and Jordon's wedding. Yes, Savanna is beautiful. I can't believe she's big enough for ballet classes. Abbey recently referred to something that she remembered in the godly way you corrected Savanna and how she was provoked by your great example. Thank you for your friendship and the godly example you are to me and my family. Miss you.

Jane said...

Billie,
These are so adorable! Yes Bug's is growing up so fast, and to see her eyes, tell's you just how excited she is!
That was so you as a young girl!!
Your big eyes told it all!!!
Please post all you can..
I love you Bill
Mom

Kate Van said...

She does look excited! I had a love-hate relationship with ballet growing up. I think the 'hate' part was mostly due to the tights and how unflexable I was!

sarah said...

She is such a cutie. How exciting for her and you! I always liked doing ballet when I was younger however our teacher was not very kind, oh well!

Ginger said...

How sweet! She is so cute with those little slippers. Good job capturing the memory!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. How fun for her to be able to learn to dance. I remember Katie's first dance class was Tap and she shoes were to big for her....we couldn't find any to fit her that we could afford. We still laugh about that!!
A. Linda

Lizzy said...

Seeing Savanna all excited for her first day of class reminds me of my first day of ballet seventeen years ago...how time flies! Please give her a kiss for me! Hopefully we can practice some pirouttes together while I'm here!! (o:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad she had fun at timothy!

andrea

Jenn said...

Savanna,

You look so grown up in your ballerina clothes and backpack!

Anonymous said...

Is she taking ballet at Woodstock FBC? Caroline is taking there on Mondays @ 3:45. When is her class? Are she and Mea together?
Jan

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I didn't write anything yet about my sweet little "Anna". I think when I wrote in my journal to her I was thinking that I had answered here.

Gramma is filled with mixed emotions when I see my sweet girl looking so grown up. She is just beautiful and I adore her; and part of me is sad at how the time has gone since I held my little buggies every chance I got.

Gramma loves you, little one. Can't wait for Disney!!!!!

Judy said...

Sooooo cute. I hope Ruth wants to take dance. Being the little sister of two big brothers makes me have my doubts though. She is a bit of a princess, so maybe she'll want to give it a try. :)