Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Animal Mask
Our kind friend Chris gave the kids two bags full of animal masks. They have been enjoying them. Savanna traces them and makes new masks with paper and yarn for all the kids with their names on them. It is really cute. Here are a couple shots from our walk the other night. Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been busy with projects.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Bill, These are so adorable!
Oh could you and Sara PLEASE send me some pictures for my wallet or fridge? PLEASE!!!!
I have know way to down load or print these off and i would love to have some..
You know as i whats coming up, that would be the BEST B-Day present a Mom could ask for.. Maybe you could get Clay, and Sara to all do this.. Even one of each family!!!
I love you Bill and tahnks.
Mom
AWWWW! they're so sweet. Jimmy & Jordy look darling in the first pic. miss you and will call soon!
BIL! Oh My these are adorable! Looks like the kids had a blast with them. Are you guys coming for the wedding?!
that's really cute!!
These masks make GREAT pictures! I love the overloaded stroller too!! :)
See you soon!
Heather
The last one of CeCe (sp?) is truly precious
Those are great! How fun!
Billie what kind of projects have you been busy with? Just curious. I love all the masks. My kids used to have masks and scare our neighbors with them...how mean! A. Linda
Christmas projects of course! I have to start early....and hope to finish before the 25th...of December. I am not a pro semstress (sp) like yourself. hee hee. Love you
Bille, the masks are adorable!Your kids look like they are having the best time. Maybe someday Blase and Harrison will be in the pictures with them. That is my prayer always!!!! love you so much.
Post a Comment