Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Another project
This is one of my favorite projects lately. I made it for a friend at home who just had a baby. (Joann, this is for Jimmy & Tia) I loved making the bonnet and the blanket looked so sweet to match. I can't wait to make some for my girls and maybe even myself.....I tried to talk my sister into wearing one with me but she will have nothing to do with wearing one. Kate, what do you think? This is what I was talking to you about on the phone. Did you get to use the coupon? Well, hope you're all having a great Tuesday. I have a late Happy Birthday post I hope to get to tonight so maybe I will be back on later.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
beautiful!
andrea
you can be the one to wear it and i'll be the one laughing!!
I want to see you wear one! this is really cute--I plan on making some for my babe when shes a bit bigger.
Mrs. S,
love all the photos of the kids...and your projects...hope that everything is going great for you and your family! See you on Sunday!
love,
Hannah
they are darling! especially for girls age 8 and younger.
Billie I love them and i would wear one with you!
Hey these are what "ALL" my Brides-maids wore in your Dad and I's wedding!!!!
Ask Aunt Cath, and A.Jenny...
Guess whose idea it was? Grandma Martha!!!!
"1976"
I wanted to honoe her, and so it was a go!!
I love youMom
Hello Billie! I love how creative you are. I was just thinking the other day of how much I love the purse you made me for graduation. I carry it all the time now and I can't remember if I ever wrote you a thank-you note but If i didn't, THANK you sooo much. I feel so blessed knowing that it probably took lots of time and effort on your part. Miss you and hope to see you soon!
Hey Aunt Jane, that is so funny about your bridesmaids. I can just picture your sisters looking like little-bow-peep as they walked down the aisle. Love and miss you too!!!
Love Jackie Korday :)
Billie- Jimmy & Tia are going to LOVE it!! How beautiful, you are so creative!!
Miss you- Joann
Hi Billie! You are SO talented! I wish I could sew but I can't even thread a needle. You could make SO much money selling things like this on eBay or craft shows. 4 weeks until Disney! Can't wait to see all of you! Love, Linda
Great job Billie...It is so good to see how you have blossomed in your sewing ability! Keep up the great work A. Linda
Beautiful! I'm so impressed by your sewing abilities, Billie!
Post a Comment