I have forgotten to take pictures for some of the other things I have been making. Sorry if your project isn't here. I hope all of you recipients are enjoying them.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Recent Projects
Here are a couple of the reasons I haven't been posting much lately. My recent projects have been using up all my available time at night when I would usually post. Here are some things that I have been working on and have already given away. All my Christmas projects will not be posted until they are given out. (sorry no peeks) Hopefully I will get most everything done before out trip to Disney World in late October. Then I can post more often. Thanks for checking in on us.
Three baby bibs for a really cute baby in our church.
Melissa and Jap's graduation gift.
J'Nelle's wedding apron.

This one isn't delivered yet......it's soon to be new owner may be blurking and see it.
A little dress for a girl in our church. These are some of my favorite materials.
Joy's bag. If you're reading this Joy you won't be getting it until TONIGHT.
HA HA...some of you are laughing because you have seen this one before!! I had to add it to the projects list. I made it last winter but it is my first dress and it has brought may laughs.
Bekah's wedding apron.
Katie's wedding apron.
I have forgotten to take pictures for some of the other things I have been making. Sorry if your project isn't here. I hope all of you recipients are enjoying them.
I have forgotten to take pictures for some of the other things I have been making. Sorry if your project isn't here. I hope all of you recipients are enjoying them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Wow Billie! Great job! :-) I like the fabric you used in the bibs best. Very pretty.
Amazing Job Bil! When I got to the black dress I had to laugh! I hope I'm in line for a little purse this Christmas: hint-hint!
Wow! Look at you! Very crafty, love it. :)
Billie,
Great job!!!
Wow as Katy referenced to: Purse, I to would love one!!!
I would also like the apron pattern, and bib pattern.. Did you get those at Jo-anns?
Let me know..
Not this friday, but next is the Food contribution...
I love you Bill..
Mom
I love all of your projects! Great job!
Hi Billie! ALL of your projects are beautiful, but the the bibs are so cute that I would be afraid to use them on a baby because I wouldn't want them to get stains! I still think that I am the only one who really likes that black dress that you made. I wish I was as crafty as you. The only class I ever got a D in was Home Economics. Big surprise, huh? Anyways, give everybody hugs and kisses from us. Remember, only six weeks until Disney! We can't wait to see you guys! Love, Linda
Hey Billie-
Your projects are beautiful!! Brings me back to the days when we would make our outfits for "acrobatics" with your sewing machine. That was a blast!!
Joann
Billie--you've come so far! I remember when we were trying to sew at IvyStone..ha! I am inpressed..I love the tote bags you made..and good choices for the material.
I was just making something today and thinking of posting it--lets start a craft post!
Wow! Billie, those are amazing! I love all the fabrics. Where do you buy your fabric from?
They all look great Billie! Been thinking of doing some baby bibs too, but now Gwyneth hardly uses them...maybe this next one will be a girl and I can use more girly fabric?!
I've been admiring the apron you made for Jessica Rockey for a while now, fun to see all the other ones you've made too!
Billie, you are amazing. I love all the projects, can't wait till I can learn to sew with you!
Billie,
They are all beautiful! And thank you so much for my apron! I love it! It goes perfectly with my kitchen colors too! And the bags you make are beautiful!
Billie!
I wore my apron for the first time last night while I was making hamburger strogenauf (sp?) I loved it! Jason did too.
Thank you :)
Post a Comment