Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dress up Time

Sara and Aaron went out of town until Saturday and I have the boys. Around here we play dress up and the only boy clothes we have are for Jordan. So, the boys dressed up with the girls dress ups. I thought they looked fabulous. They spun around and played prince and princess. Charlie told us to pretend that he was a prince but that "these are my clothes".




9 comments:

Jane said...

My Dear Billie,
Oh how i laughed, and love these pics!!!
I want these, send them to wallie-world ok? Oh im at work and have been laughing out loud!!!!!
I love you, hey where is Jimmy-james?

Anonymous said...

Billie what a blast!!I can see those boys love to twirl too! What a fun memmory! A.Linda

Anonymous said...

aaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camille

Anonymous said...

Oh how FUNNY! I'm LOL big time! Can't wait to see what the Daddy of these boys says now that his boys have been posted on two blogs with dresses on! Y'all are a hoot!

Yeah, what about Jordan and Jimmy? You're a busy girl! I'll pray for you this week!
Love,
Jan

Leslie said...

Bill,

You'll have to put a couple of knight costumes in that dress up box for the boys. So they can really be the knights in shining armor. They are really gonna love these photos when they are a wee bit older.

Anonymous said...

Oh Billie!!!!

I love the pics...the girls are growing up so fast and they are BEAUTIFUL! I love the boys all dressed up in the Prince clothes...lol.....

Char doing the little spin..reminds me of Aaron when he was little....

Thanks for the pics...
Love Deb

Kate Van said...

They gotta win the cutest kids award!!! I tried calling you several times yesterday but as I can see you had your hands full!
Love and miss you tons

Kate Van said...

They gotta win the cutest kids award!!! I tried calling you several times yesterday but as I can see you had your hands full!
Love and miss you tons

Jenn said...

LOVE the pics!