Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Saturday picnic
This past Saturday we took all the kids on a picnic. (From Wendy's) We went to an open play area and ate and then chased the kids around. They all had a great time. Jordan loved running and then coming and stealing the fries. I have a couple more posts to put up form the past couple days but I am short on time right now. Hope you enjoy these ones.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey that is such a NICE field you are playing in. You must have been in some REALLY classy and expensive neighborhood. Maybe we can meet each other sometime. I live there. :)
Wow-look at Jordan go! This remeinds me of the time we went to DQ and sat in a field and played...simple pleasures
Billie how cute!
The kids look like they all are having so much fun!
I sure miss you all
I love you Bill
Mom
I've enjoyed looking at your pictures. The ones of the kids playing dress ups are so cute. Bek and I used to make Jacob wear our old ballet costumes... he still denies it. The kids look so grown up! Must be fun growing up with all the cousins nearby. Hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment