Friday, September 21, 2007

Hanging out in the yard

Just a couple shots from hanging out in the yard. It's Friday and we are ready for the WEEKEND!! I hope you all have a great, fun weekend! Enjoy the photos too!





Savanna hurt her finger and was showing Brian. If she only knew what her "sign language" was saying. I thought it was a great picture moment. Hopefully the neighbors didn't see it.

10 comments:

Lizzy said...

hilarious! I love the one of Savanna giving her dad the finger!! sooo funny!!

Jenn said...

Enjoy your family time, love you!

Anonymous said...

yeah, the one with Savannah giving the finger is priceless!! Jordan is so adorable!! I really miss you Billie!!
Love- Joann

Katherine M. said...

Hey Billie, It's so fun seeing you and Brian with your beautiful kids. I can't believe how grownup they are. I miss seeing you and talking with you. Hope all is going well. Love----

Anonymous said...

haha! funny! at least she's oblivious
to it! lu!

andrea

Bethany said...

Your little guy is so cute.

jess said...

Hey Billie, Can't wait to come visit and hang out in your yard! Your kids are so cute. I love that blanket you made for Harrison and he does too. I was actually going to see if you would ever make me another one. I would pay for it. I see all the things you make and know I need your help on mananging my time. You are amazing and I love ya girl!

Ginger said...

Oh my--I was a little shocked before I read the description to "the finger" picture! The one of you and Jord is very sweet.

Amanda said...

As I've said before, your family is so adorable. I love Buggs's "finger" picture...Andrea used to point like that...we had to quickly teach her not to. :)
Hope you're having a great week!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

love the pic of bugs and stew! the face you caught on bugs even looks like she's givin' it with some attitude. haha. it was good to talk to you last night- even with all the screaming kids. :o) and don't worry- i will never stop missing you. love AND miss you, biz