Saturday, September 15, 2007

Captain Hook


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Billie! Shiver me timbers! Ahoy Jordy!

Lizzy said...

Cuteness!! I can't stand it!! Give that lil' pirate a big smooch for me!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Billie what a little cutie pie. Where did you get that costume? It is great! Do you remember all the dress up clothes Lyle and I had at our house while you were growing up? What a great way to make lots of fun memories. Love you A. Lin. Wished we could have seen you all this weekend too!

Jenn said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to see pics from Disney!

Anonymous said...

Billie,

that is just too cute!!!

Love Deb

Jane said...

Oh Billie this is to cute!!!!
Her is so beautiful it's hard to she he is in-deed a boy!!
Don't tell Stew.. Hee-Hee
Although with all you've told me about our "little Mister" I know he is!!
Can't wait to get more pics..
I love you Bill, and of have so much enjoyed talking with you!!
Mom

Jane said...

Billie I have to say to all those that view this: I feel like i'm looking at my sweet little Billie!!!! It is So You!!!!!!!
I don't think i've evr seen someone look so much like a parent other then Char, and T..

Kate Van said...

How can a little guy be sooo cute!
Thanks for the adorable post!

Anonymous said...

Gramma's little dude is just too cute. He is really going to love the sword but I think it is probably as big as he is. Watch out everyone in Disneyworld - Buddy & Sword = DANGER!!!

Love you all so much,
Mom/Gramma

AmyB said...

Oh my, that is adorable!!

Amanda said...

Oh my...he is so cute! Love the pictures, Billie!