Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kite Stand

Savanna watched a movie last week and in it the little girl had a lemonade stand. So, all week she has been asking us if she could have a "Kite stand". I thought it was the cutest idea. She knows how to make kites so in her mind that was the kind of stand she was going to have. Anyway, I finally let her make up a batch of kites and give them away in the front yard. She made the sign and set up the stand. I watched and took pictures as the neighborhood boys came and took them all. She was thrilled. She watched them run up and down the road with the kites trailing behind. It was a fun time. Today she is making home made fishing poles. Have a great day!!



9 comments:

Leslie said...

She gets her creativity from you Billie! She's adorable!

Kate Van said...

Savanna! i miss you. maybe around christmas time we can do some crafts together! love you girlie!

Ashleigh said...

How creative! I love it.

Also, what a great picture of Savanna laying on the ground.

Ginger said...

Very cute! what and imagination..

Lizzy said...

precious memories...reminds of when I made "jewelry" out of paper clips and old beads and sold them on the corner of our circle street as a little girl. (o:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that sooo reminds me of you. I remember you going around your neiborhood doing a magic show for $$. Remember selling gatorade & pop at Gus Macker?!! You always had the best ideas!!
Joann

Jane said...

Oh yes for all of you that don't know Billie was the best at making cookies, jiffey muffins, and so many oyher thing's even if she did'nt have all the ingredients!!
She as well sold rock's..
My neighbors would call and tell me she may have forgotten some of the most important ing..
But she did make money!!
Oh Billie Thank you for implimenting that same thing in your kids life, you never thought you may have looked silly..
I love you Bill, and Thanks again for all the great shot's!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill, Savannah has definently got her creative side from you. Does this ever take me back. I, like your mom, remember you painting rocks and selling them. And how you managed to make fake casts for our arms out of newpaper, flower, and water. And how we managed to put together a haunted house and sold tickets around the neighborhood. Remember that? Those were the days. You were always so creative and most importantly new how to make a buck$! :) I sure do miss you and am so glad that I can enjoy in these pictures too! Love you so much Bill!

Christina said...

This is so cute! What a great idea. Your little ones are so precious. I love the pictures.
Christina