So my Mom has a thing for wigs....and she left a couple at our house for the kids to play with. Well we have had the most fun putting them on Jordan. He doesn't much mind them on his head and as long as he has something else to distract him from grabbing it. I thought these were such fun shots. He did pee on the floor and I sat in it. But it was worth it for the laughs. I had to censor his bootie so that in 20 years he won't be upset with me. Brian said his parts will be out in "blogger space" forever. Hope you get a good laugh.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Who is that beautiful girl at the window! Oh my, it's Buddy. I always knew he was pretty enough to be a girl and now this proves it. How adorable.
I don't know if it's because Bugs' wig looks much like mine when the crazy hair fairy has visited but I'm telling you, when I look at the picture I see me as a little girl - and I love it! Love ya, Mom S./Gramma
Bil,
Buddy looks so cute! I love it! And boy does he look like Bugs.
That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen. Are you sure it was Buddy's pee that you sat in because if I saw that in person I think I would laugh so hard that I might have an accident :)
TOO CUTE!! We miss you guys so much.
Jenna
My Dear Billie,
How adorable!! I knew some day those crazy wiggs would be the laugh, well i mean a second time.. I was just as goofy!! Buddie is so cute.. And bug's what a doll!!!!
Did Cece not want it on?
This has got to be the greatest invention i have known, to see you all on a dailey basis!!!
I love you so much. Mom
Very funny.
Jord looks like a cabage patch doll! Love you!
Kate
Perfect!!! What a fun and imaginative toy! I bet Savannah looks like you from the 80s....I know my mom made me have big hair. :)
Love
Ginger
Post a Comment