All week we have been anticipating our visitors on Saturday. And when the day finally got here it was wonderful. Dad, Jenny, Kayla and Evan pulled in around 11am. The Johns got to Sara's house earlier in the morning. We all met up for dinner at our house at 5:30pm. It was a beautiful day and we ate dinner out on the porch. The kids had alot of fun playing. It was great to see Dad. They are now gone on their way to a week vacation in Florida. It was sad to see him go but also exciting to see them about to have a fun week in the sun. I introduced him to everyone at church and no one could believe he was my Dad. They all said he was way to young. I hope I age like he does. The pictures above are from dinner. Savanna and Trevor hanging out in the back yard, Dad and Brian serving the kids drinks at dinner and Dad and Sara while we prayed for dinner. I thought it was a cute shot of them. It was a great day and we are looking forward to hearing highlights from Dad's trip and also to having tons of more fun with the Johns. They will be here all week. I will keep you all updated via "the blog".
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm glad you got to see your dad. It was great to see you at church! the pictures are sweet! luv you guys!
LuVyAhToNs!
andrea
p.s. i hope buddy gets feeling better!
Andrea-It was good to be at church...with no sick kids! Buddy was not sick today he was just tired so he was fussy. I think we might all be on the road to recovery now. Have a fun trip this week. love you
that picture with your dad and mrs. anderson is great. sorry it's a little hard to type with one arm!
love you
camille
Billa;
I'm jealous! Looks like you are all having a great time. Your dad looks great. How nice that they could have a trip to Florida. And how fun to have the Johns there.. give all those cute boys a hug from the Smiths. Love you all.
A. Jen
Bil, sounds like a blast. No wonder i didn't hear from you much over the weekend! i have a picture of Jordy eating on my frig and every morning clay points to it and says something like- 'if i was the grumpiest man in the world this picture would make me smile' or other stange things. love you tons- make sure to say 'hi' to the girls from us!
Kate
So thankful for your friendship and how God has so richly blessed us all with friends. Isn't He good and kind? Hasn't He blessed us time after time?
Love you! Jenn
Post a Comment