Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another day in paradise

The guys went golfing today and we hung out at the pool. I am soooooo crispy burnt and I used sunscreen. Tomorrow I am wearing a t-shirt all day. And sitting under an umbrella chair. We have been riding all over on our bikes and I am a bit sore. Sorry about all the complaining....I have been having such a great time.
Here is us at dinner again. Yummy burgers and salad. Tomorrow we are going to Captiva Island and we will eat dinner at the Mucky Duck. Hopefully we will get some good pictures from that. Tonight we played Sequence with Kate's Great Aunt and Uncle and their friend. It was a blast. Oh by the way, that lizard contest is now at: Brian-3 Clay-1 Aaron-1. Aaron is sorta scared to pick them up. It is pretty funny. Brian climbed a tree to get one.
Hello Savanna, Cecelia and Jordan. I miss you all so much. Hello to Mea too. Thanks for your comments. Maybe next year we will do a fun family trip here. We have met some really nice families. Hey Smiths, we were thinking about Christmas break at a beach house? Arlynn, Kate said you might be in for it. It would be so fun to all be together in one big house for Christmas and New Years! Okay, I better go...they are fighting about whose undies got washed and whose didn't. Aaron is demanding that someone needs to find his! He says Clay stole his.....To Be Continued.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you have another fun day today!

I miss you,
and love you,
Camille

Jenn said...

Aunt Sissy, Love you thank you for being so good to us. Thank you for letting me come over at your Birthday Party. Please tell Aunt Katy, Uncle Clay, Uncle Stewy, Mommy and Daddy I love them all.
Love, Mea PBS