Friday, April 20, 2007

Jordan's Birthday






Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been away from my computer and my camera is in the shop. Brian's parents were here this past week and I am using the photos that were taken with his Dad's camera. (Thanks Dad). It was a nice little party for him. He started opening his gifts by himself because he had dropped something in one of them. He loved his cake. We are getting ready to leave soon and I am going to miss him soooooooo much. I can't believe he is one. He really is the sweetest little boy. He says "Hi" and "Ball". Sometimes when I am calling him it sounds like he is saying "What". I am not sure if it is just me thinking that or not. I love him tons and I am so thankful God blessed me with him. I hope this is a slow year and I can learn to slow down and enjoy him even more. I need to run. I will try to post a couple more posts before I leave for FLORIDA!! Miss you all.

8 comments:

natebauers said...

Billie, thanks for posting the pics of little Bro, I love them. I'm so glad he will be staying with us this week. It will give him and I some time to catch up. : )

Anonymous said...

Nate do you have to rub it in? You get teeny weeny little guy for week..lucky dogs!!!
Billa, hope you have a great time in Florida. When do you leave? and when do you get home?
Love and miss you too.
A.Jen

Billie said...

Nate-I am so glad you commented. Thanks. I love that you love "little Bro". I hope you turns out just like you. I love you Nate and I hope you have a fun time with him this week. Take care of the girls too.

A.Jen-Miss you too. I am excited to be with Clay and Kate. I will miss my little munchkins too. Hopefully you will see them this summer. love you

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Jordie! I'm glad we can grow up together.

Love, Hudson

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the tlittle guy!--I love his creativity in opening his gift...using a water bottle!! :) He's getting cuter and cuter!
love-Ginger

Anonymous said...

I love that Babie! He's so cute! Love you,
Camille

sarah said...

I love that first shot you got of him with his cake! So cute!!

Again- I am totally going to miss you when you are gone! Love ya- see ya when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls,
Wow you both have such adorable pics on your blog!!!!!
I love you all so much and pray you all have a great time. Please put pics of all 6 of you if you can, and can't wait to see the video...
Love you so much Mom