Monday, April 23, 2007

Welcome to FLORIDA

I am not really sure why we were putting our fingers up. I think Aaron told us to do it for some reason....Probably so we would took like crazy tourists doing the "#1" for the state of Florida.

Well, we arrived late last night. We have been having such a great time. Sara and I laughed the whole ride down. We made a video but decided against putting it on U-tube. We are all a bit crispy but not bad for the first day. The boys are having a lizard finding and catching contest. Score: Brian 1 Aaron and Clay 0. Tomorrow we are going to rent bikes and discover the island. Aaron found some good looking doughnuts we might enjoy tomorrow too. I will post throughout the week. I hope you like all the shots of our "once in a life-time" vacation.

Hey Andrea, give my little Buddy a kiss for me. I miss him tons. And Rachel, Nate and Caleb, tell the girls I miss them and "thank you" all so much. This week wouldn't be possible without you.

6 comments:

sarah said...

We miss you guys- checked out Sara's blog too- looks like ya'all are having fun!!!

Anonymous said...

My sweet Billie,
Oh how fun!!!
You all look so happy..
I love the shots you and sara have put up and look forward to checking in everyday..
Who ever has my Grandkids THANK YOU all so much.. I know they are in good hands.. Please tell those babies Grammy Jame loves them...
I love you all Mom
P.S. Please take a picture of all six so i can put it on my fridge!!!
That would be sooooo Great!!!
Billie, Sara, and Clay's mom..

Jenn said...

Sissy, Love you all thank you for being the best aunt anyone could ever have. Uncle Stewy thank you for being so good to us and letting me come over when you say I can and love you aunt sissy.

mea

Anonymous said...

Billa,
Looks like you guys are having a ball! We need pics of Clay and Kate too. Oh, have you met up with M.R. yet? Please tell her hello from Va.Beach for me.
Love to all,
A.Jen

Billie said...

Aunt Jen-We met up with M.R. and she is very interesting. She fried her feet the first day and is having a difficult time walking. All that to say...we are having a ball. We're getting ready to post some shots from today. love you

Hello Jenn, Mea, Mom and Sarah- Miss you

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! i am happy to have buddy. i'm sure he misses u, but happy u guys are all having a blast! i'll give him a kiss for u when he wakes up!

andrea