
My camera is in the shop so I thought I would post some pictures from our trip to Disney in December 2006. I didn't have the blog then so most of these would be new to you all. I am really excited about taking the kids there again. Last night Brian and I were lying in bed and he asked me what I was looking forward to the most about going to Disney and I said "You being there with us the entire week and being apart of the kids experience there." I know I may sound like a crazy lady but Disney with kids is so fun. So, enjoy the photos of our trip. I will try to keep posting even though it will be photos from the past.



13 comments:
hi billie
i'm leaving you a comment - can you believe it?! haha. love the pics! so cute, i miss them already! thanks for having me this weekend, it was so great to get to see you guys! (i made it home, obviously...by 2pm...new car's a little quicker than i thought. heehee). love and miss you. and give the kids a big hug and kiss from aunt bizzel
Bil, Loved the Pics and reliving Disney through you. I know Heaven will be better, but Disney is pretty great! As we've joked before, Disney is the 2nd dearest place on earth with Sovereign Grace Church being the first!
Love you! Jenn
Do you have to rub it in our faces??? JK
Love you-Sara
Biz- we miss you tons too. It was such a nice time. Thank you for coming. I love you and I am glad your home safe.
Hi Billie Jeanne!!! Well, I've got my Disney book out again and this time I am REALLY going to be prepared for the trip. I'm getting more excited every day. I have gained the weight back and will have much more stamina this time! What do you think about having Ava and Savannah do the Alice in Wonderland tea party? It's only $28 and it sounds like they would have so much fun together! Let me know what you think about that.
I'll let you go for now because Ava wants to print out some pictures from Playhouse Disney so she can color them. By the way, tell Sara that I said hi. I haven't seen her in ages. Give everybody hugs and kisses from all of us! Love, Linda
what a fun trip, we took mady for the first time this winter and she loved it. maybe we could go when you come and visit me! what do you say?
So fun. Yep we love Disney here...we all have annual passes.
Leslie & Bethany- It would be tons of fun to all go together when ever I get out to CA. Brian still hasn't heard when he is going for work so I don't know too much yet, but when I do I will let you both know. Love you girlies-
Hey Billie,
I love the pictures. It is so fun to know that we are going back again!!! Well, have fun this week with Mom and Dad and let me know of any plans that are made. We love you and miss you all so much!!
love, Jenna
Billay,
Oh! I love Disney too! Maybe we can all go there together sometime. We can plan a trip when I come to stay with you this summer.
Your new friend,
Mellisa Roe
Aaron T Anderson aka.. Melissa Roe- I would LOVE for you to come to Disney...although I highly doubt you will go. Love you T
Billa,
Your new friend Mellisa Roe sounds really nice..would love to meet her if I don't already know her..is she referred to as Pastor Bernie sometimes?
A.Jen
Aunt Jen- Pastor Bernie is her more formal name. I think you may have met her a time or two....Tall, dark and tattooed. How is the "Joy" up their in VA? Love you
Post a Comment