


The kids love playing out on the deck in the tent. They cuddle with a pillow and blanket and "read" stories. They also ask for snacks and drinks in their "house". I am really enjoying them playing together. Sometimes I take their radio out and they dance together. In the pictures above, Celia has on 3 leotards. She grabs a handful and wants to wear them all. And of course Bugs has on her "hair". This may be my last post before our week on vacation. Maybe I can sneak another post in first thing tomorrow. If not, Have a great week and pray for us.
3 comments:
Billa,
I hope you have a great week, and we will pray for you! You'll never guess who I just heard is going to the same place you are this week....Mellisa Roe! Can you believe it, she said she'd look you up while shes there (she is bringing her kids along too). When you see her tell her I said hello okay?? Well I love you, hope you guys can post some pics on the trip.
A.Jen
A.Jen-Melissa has informed me that she will be in the same area as I. We haven't actually met face to face so this should be a GREAT time. I am imagining....tall, dark hair, pale skin....until that tan occurs. I will let you know how it goes. love you
What cuties.
Post a Comment