Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hanging out in Sanibel

We had steak and potatoes for dinner tonight. We ate on the deck. It was delicious.
We rented bikes today. The island has tons of bike paths and fun little shops to explore. Kate took a picture of Sissy and I.

This is outside a cute clothing store. Brian and I bought a couple books today and a cool puzzle of the island. We are heading out for a walk on the beach so I gotta get going. Post more later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you all are having a blast! Can't wait to see ya'll again! i just saw Buddy tuesday. He's so happy. I love that babie so much! I haven't seen the girls yet. :( I know they're having fun!

Love you,
Camille

Jenn said...

Sissy, Thank you for being my aunt and thank you for letting me come over and thank you for letting me have sleepovers at your house and please give Savannah a great hug when you get her and Celia and Jordie and please give them a kiss too and tell Savannah that I love her and Celie and Jordan and Uncle Stewy.

PBS Love you (PBS means "I love you" :)

Anonymous said...

i am glad you guys are having fun! buddy is being such a joy! (he's sleeping right now) and i am sure the girls are having fun too! have fun!

love you guys!
andrea

Anonymous said...

Looks so relaxing and fun! Have a blast!!
love Ginger

Unknown said...

Looks like you are definintly enjoying yourselves. Can't wait to see you when you get back. Have a great rest of the week relaxing. Love you guys,

Christa

Anonymous said...

Billa,
Everyone looks like they are relaxing and enjoying the getaway very much!
Is that M.R.otherwise know as Pastor Bernie with a new hairdo?! Love to all...tell Clay his muscles look a little smaller since he hasn't been at w/o! He's gonna have to work them overtime when he gets back!!!
Love You,
A.Jen