I was tagged to do this food survey thing from Jenn. I guess it came at the perfect time since my camera is in the shop so I can't post any photos. Enjoy!
1. What’s your #1 comfort food? Chocolate
2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? Chili
3. What is/are your signature dishes? Chili, Black bean chicken, Waffles
4. It’s Friday night, you don’t know what to cook. You opt for … Waffles or Chili
5. What’s your biggest weakness when it comes to food? Sweets
6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Sushi
7. You need a drink. You grab … water or milk
8. What’s the most decadent dish you’ve had? Some dish from Ruth's Chris
9. What’s your favorite type of food? Italian
10. Favorite dish? Brian's Mom's chicken pot pie
11. If your partner could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? Shoguns
12. Are you a soup or salad person? I love both
13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? Sit down
14. What’s the most impressive dinner you’ve ever made? Nothing comes to mind....I think it would be most impressive if I made dinner every night.
15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? Not as good as Katy! I like to cook. I would say I know how to do certain dishes good and I stick with those.
16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? NOPE
17. Who’s your favorite TV cook? Rachael Ray. I've never really seen anyone else. And I have only seen her once. I really like her kitchen.
18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? Rachael Ray, Barefoot Contessa and Emeril--Those were Jenn's names and when I read them I recognized them but I never would have said them for myself.
19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Homemade
20. Name 3 or more other foodies you are going to tag. Anyone can feel free to tag themselves for this! Katy, Aunt Jenny and Heather (Some of them do not have blogs so they will have to try and do their answers in the comments box...if that works.)



9 comments:
Hi!
How are you? I miss ya'll so much! Wish we could be there today! Love you guys! give kisses for me! love you,
Camille
hey! iwish i could be there today! we will be getting back tomorrow afernoon. it has been such a fun week here. i miss you guys!
love you!
andrea
p.s. the answers didn't suprise me! hehe!(especially the chili!)
Andrea & Camille- Miss you girlies. See you on Sunday.
Florida Baby! did you see Sar's contribution to the list-hehe- i said clay's all for it! They just can't eat any of our great healthy creations! J/K. I know they're kidding1
Love you!
I did the tag thing!!
Hey Billie,
I love the blog! The kids are adorable. It was great to see you today at church. Hope you have a great week. Call me if you need a babysitter! Love you guys...tell the girls and Buddy that i said hi. Talk to you soon! Love you!
"Christa-Christa"
Billie,
Could you give me the name of Sara's blog? Thanks!
~Christa-Christa~
hope ya'll had a good easter!
Love you,
Camille
Post a Comment