Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Playing at the park




We went to the park Tuesday and the kids loved the sand box. Jordan even did a good job not eating too much of it. He didn't really like the feeling of the sand. As you can tell by the photo above. Several Moms went and the kids all enjoyed themselves. It was a nice day. In the afternoon we got rain so today we are staying in and out of the mud.
On another note, we are going to Disney again!! Mom and Jenna 3-wayed me yesterday and had this great plan to go back to Disney in October......Dad called last night and said it was a sure thing. I am soooooooo excited. I loved our trip there in December. Thank you Mom and Dad for generously taking all of us twice in one year. We are so spoiled. Another exciting thing about it is that Brian gets to come this time for the entire week! The girls are excited and Celia thinks every time we put her shoes on that we are going to see Cinderella. I will have some great posts from that trip.
Have a great day everyone!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billa;
What cute pics! Little Jordo is like big Jord..he didn't like sand on his feet either! How fun that you get to go to Disney again..you ARE spoiled!!!!Miss you sooooo much Billa..so sad that we won't be together for Easter...our first Holiday without you all..much love,
A.Jen

Billie said...

We'll miss you too at Easter. We'll have to make up for lost time when we come this summer. Love you tons...call me

Anonymous said...

Be our guest - Be our guest -

I must say that I too am very spoiled by Dad/Grampa - he really is the Grampa of the year-two trips to Disney in one year!!!

Love the pics and tell Buggies that I just love the way she's wearing her long hair these days. It's so nice when you can have really long hair and pull it back so that's its not too hot, you know.

Hugs and kisses to my babies - See you in about 1 week. Can't wait.
Love, Mom/Gramma

Sara said...

Sissy,

YOU SPOILED BRAT!! (JK) How fun to be going to Disney again. The kids look so cute at the park. They are getting too big. Jordy is so cute too.

Aunt Jen,

We miss you guys more than you know. I wish we were together this easter. Hopefully Billie and I can sneak down for the graduation. I love you--Sara

Anonymous said...

Billie,

the kids are aborable! I miss all of you so much!

are you planning a trip to manistee this summer?

Can't believe Jordan is one already!!! wow where does the time go. Love Deb

Jenn said...

Billie,

Love the pics and can't wait for you guys to go back to Disney - my fellow Disney lover!!!
Hope you guys are having a good day and don't forget I tagged ya!
Love ya! Jenn :)

Anonymous said...

hey billie!!
i still can't believe we are going back to disney!!! i can't wait. oh the planning and 3-way conversations we will be having!!
the kids look so cute. thank goodness we will be seeing you all again in october!!
love ya,
jenna

Billie said...

Mom and Jenna-I can't wait for our next dream trip to Disney! And all the planning before hand...that's a major part of the fun. Thanks for thinking of this grand idea. I love you guys and I am so thankful that you are my Mom and Sister. These trips wouldn't be the same without you there....they really wouldn't be the same without you paying for it (Dad). I (we) really are blessed!! Love you all-

Jenn-I can't believe I am beating you back to Disney...hee hee. Your my Disney Hero. Thanks for always giving me info. and joining in on my excitement. Your a dear friend.

Sis- Your jealous I know! hee hee. I wish you could come too. You would be a Disney pro. You could have your kids in the park at the opening bell and have them on every ride by 5pm. Now, they might be the first kids in Disney history to tire the cast members and staff out, but you'd still be going strong. And then there would be me.....off eating a doughnut with my kids. I love you Sis. Someday we will get there together....

Deb- No, I am sad to say we will not be coming to Manistee this year. We will miss you and Terry. We love you.