Friday, June 1, 2007

Have a great weekend!!

Well it's Friday. It's almost time to leave for "Friday Night Card Night" and I thought I would post a couple pictures of the kids before we head out. We will see you all on Sunday morning I am sure for the "A morning glimpse" photo. You can read about it in my comment box for the "A night in the life........" post. It will be great fun and all you bloggers had better join in. So, here are a couple shots from our day. Hope you all have a fun and safe weekend.

The girls were out playing with their chalk. Savanna is getting very good at drawing monkeys. Camille and Andrea taught her how to.


I couldn't find Jordan in the yard and I was calling his name. I kept hearing a grunting noise coming from the garage and there he was sitting on the bike under the shelves.
Celia got her shoes on tonight and was ready to go. She loves these gold flip flops and thinks she can wear them anywhere.
I had the girls get down and pose for this one. It took a couple shots but I think this one was cute.
Kahlib is coming to visit this weekend so I will try to post some of our week with him. Brian is excited to see his old friend. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

So what was the grunting all about?
The girls look really cute. Celia is funny! Reid still needs reminding to put his big toe in the "Big toe spot". Have fun tonight!!
see you bright and early Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

so cute! i wish i could of come, but i think camille really needed me, and i know she missed u guys too! i love you,
andrea

Bethany said...

So cute. Love those sandals!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh bil- it doesn't get much cuter than this! We're at the Smiths . . . let me know about the asparagus-sp? Love you- Kate

miss you guys and i see brian has gained weight from all the fromunda cheese he eats love clay

Anonymous said...

Billie,
Thanks so much for the sweet card that you sent in the mail. I got it today and it really made my day and made me smile. These kidney stones ARE crazy!!!! Billy says that I am being competitive and trying to out do him on this. As of right now, the kidney stone count is Billy-1 and Linda-4. I have to say that this is one contest I would be happy to lose!!!! Thanks again for thinking of us and please thank Brian for calling today. I know that Billy wishes he could talk to him more often. Right now Ava is in bed and Billy and Jackie are watching video of our last Disney trip. I am getting more excited each day, maybe even more than the kids!!! One of my main goals this time is to spend more time with you, Brian, Jenna, Brian M. and all of our nieces and nephews. Billy and I spent so much time with just our girls last time and we really want it to be MORE family this time. I can't wait!!! Anyways, have a great time at church tomorrow and I'll be talking to you soon! I love you all, Linda

Anonymous said...

I just adore the picture of the girls leaning on their elbows. It is one that Dad will print out for me. They are precious and they truly look like bff!
Love you all, Mom/Gramma