Sunday, December 30, 2007
Christmas part 2
Here is part 2 from our week of Christmas with VA family. I think I only have a part 3 left and then I will finish Disney and get onto regular old life in GA. Happy New Year!
In our house we have a tradition to give the kids one gift the night before Christmas....it is always pajamas. My Mom and Dad did it with us and we have done it every year with our kids too. This year the girls got ballet pajamas that they absolutely loved.
Opening gifts on Christmas morning. Savanna got some really nice American Girl doll things from Grammie Jane. Thank you Mom for all the great gifts. The girls also got a giant wooden doll house and all the furniture to go with it from Gramma and Grampa but I was videoing when they opened that so I have no pictures of it...sorry but we loved it too. Thank you!
Cecelia got a new dollie! She loved it too. It is her "Holly" doll.
Jordan got a new bike and some books.

Here are some more shots from Christmas Eve.


My favorite part of our family get togethers (well one of my favorite parts, because there are many) is when the guys (and gals) play music and we all sing. I also love listening to RunMad perform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Grampa and Gramma will call you on New Years Day. The pictures from Christmas morning are so sweet. Makes me want to be there too! Jordan, we just can't wait to see ride your bike.Savanna and Celie, Gramma just can't wait to play dolls with you girls. It will be soon. Gramma and Grampa love you all so much. Love to our son and daughter too! Mom/Gramma
what a fun christmas
..Jordan got the same book Reid had and loved
Your kids are very sweet
Happy new year!
Haha, the pj Christmas Eve present was a tradition at my house too, and we've kept it alive as well! This year JL got Thomas the Tank Engine jammies. :)
It looks like you all had such a fun Christmas! I didn't know everyone was going down... what a treat. The kids are too cute.
Post a Comment