Here we are on day 4 in Disney World. On this day we spent our time in Epcot. Enjoy the photos.

Arriving in Epcot. We arrived early again and rode the most popular rides first. Mom and Dad came with us this morning for an early morning start.

We all met up for lunch with the characters at the "Garden Grill". It was slightly crowded but the kids loved the characters.




Jordan didn't like them as much. He did like his food....which made its way to his hair.



Later that night we went back and hung out with in the "World Showcase". It started raining so we ended the night early. Picture above is with cousin Kirsten.

This family picture was going to be my Christmas picture but I officially decided today to send out a picture for Valentine's Day or another holiday in the near future instead because I have been slammed this year with other projects. Sorry if you are waiting for our family shot...it will be coming in the months ahead.

Savanna and Cecelia...Best friends.

SEE YOU REAL SOON.
8 comments:
aawe, you guys look so cute~Fun!!
yes, 3 days and a wake up soon! Yipeeyiyiaaaa!!!!!!
Hey, you left out the part about running through the freak monsoon as we were leaving Epcot! We were running SO fast to catch up with you guys! Also, remember Celie trying to take off her clothes on the bus back to the hotel? That was hilarious!!!!
Oh it has been so fun hearing and seeing pictures from your trip! I am with you on the Christmas card- I think we will do a New Years Card!:)
Oh, looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Epcot.
Bil- You guys looked like you had so much fun! Jordan's personality reminds me of Luke :) I just started a blog at www.les-lifeinthefastlane.blogspot.com. Tag me on your page!
OH MY GOSH!
I want some of the girls to frame at my house- or maybe I'll try taking some while i'm there. I can't wait! Jord is soo funny next to Mickey!
Love ya
This is a great look for Jordan:) The girlies are adorable. Love the Gymboree. Mickey looks great in overalls. I've never seen him sport that look. Love ya!
Post a Comment