Monday, December 3, 2007

Disney 2007 Day 1

I now have all my Disney pictures and I can't wait to post on EVERY day. I know some of you are excited (fellow Disney lovers) and some of you are less than excited. But I am sure you will enjoy the pictures....I am.
This is from the first night (1:30am) when we pulled up to Disney World. Savanna woke up and realized that the "ride" we were taking was to Disney World. She said "We went to Disney World". She was screaming and so excited.One of my favorite signs. I loved taking pictures of all the fun signs in Disney. When we entered the lobby to "The Shades of Green" the first night we got to Disney the kids ran to the Mickey and were so thrilled to be there.The first day in the parks we had the girls surprise Mom and Dad in Minnie outfits. My Mom (Jane) bought them for the girls before we left and they were a hit in the park. Gramma and Grampa also had Minnie dolls waiting for the kids in their room.
On the Monorail going to the Magic Kingdom.
Gramma holding the girls hands on our way to the park.


In the Magic Kingdom. Walking down Main Street.
Watching a street show with Gramma.


Disney decorates the BEST.
Savanna and Celia were chosen to be in the "Story time with Belle". It was a cute show. Celia was scared when the Beast came out.



Cinderella Castle. When you enter the Magic Kingdom and walk down Main Street you walk straight towards the castle. It is the greatest thing. We love the castle and the castle shows.

On days when it would rain we would wear ponchos. They were not very comfy but they kept us dry for the most part.
"Dreams come true" show at the "Cinderella Castle."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there fellow Disney lover! I'm so glad that you got your Disney pictures posted. I'll bet it was driving you crazy having to wait to do that. I wish we could have been with you guys on the first day. It looks like you had so much fun!! The pictures of the kids are, as always, ADORABLE!!! Love the Minnie costumes that your Mom bought. Can't wait for you to post a picture of Buddy in his Halloween costume. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Love you all and praying that you will have a safe trip tomorrow. Hugs and kisses, Linda

Katie Virginia said...

I love it Billie! I have only been to Disney World once and then Disney land a million times, but I don't remember any of it. I hope we can bring our kids there lots of times!!!

Jenna said...

Hey Billie. Love, love, love the pictures. I can't wait to see more. It makes me want to go back sooooo badly. Have a safe trip back home. We will be praying for you and your Gramma.
Love you!!!

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE Disney! Now that my parents don't live in Florida anymore, we're not going to be able to go as often. Sigh.

It looks like you had a ball and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures! :-)

Oh, and I love the girls' dresses!

Jane said...

My sweet Bill,
You may already be rushing around to get to the A.P. but wanted to tell you that these pics are Great!!!!
How I love those costumes!!!!
I'm so thankful to our precious Lord for providing for me!
I hope so day I can take you all as well, or at least go!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you, and told Gram that we have a BIG surprise for her today!!!
Took her a GOOD cup of 7-11 coffee and she loved it!
Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

Billie! Looks like fun and kids are too cute!

Kate Van said...

I'm glad to finally see some vacation pics! i can tell cece got scared because it looks like she's about to squeeze savanna's hand off! miss you

Leslie said...

love the girlie's in their little minnie costumes, they look so cute. It looks as if the disney in Fl has different things than the one in CA maybe we'll have to take a trip out their soon and see for ourselves. Great surprise for the kiddos, yes it really is where dreams come true:)

Maegan said...

love it billie jeanne! Can't wait to sb them with you! I just got mine printed.