Sunday, December 9, 2007
Pictures from the Tundra...a.k.a. Gaylord, MI
Sara, Clay and I got back from Gaylord last night. It was the best trip. We spent time with our Gramma and other family members. Gramma is doing well for her situation and I am so glad we were able to see her before she dies. We made some of the greatest memories in the short time we were there and I don't think I have laughed so hard or much in as long as I can remember. We even had a couple good laughs with Gramma. I wished I would have taken more video and pictures (isn't that always the case) but what I have will help to give you a picture of what our visit was like. I am going to return to posting my Disney trip after this post. Hope you all had a great weekend.
My Dad held Jordan up to the side of his garage to get an icicle. It was so cold out and Jordan really loved the snow. Thank you for having us stay with you Dad. It is and always is such a fun time. There is always something interesting going on at your house. Thanks for taking time off work for us and for hanging out with us. We love you so much. I am thankful that Jordan got to be with you.

On Thursday night Joann got her family to come to dinner with us. It was such a blast. I loved getting to chat with everyone and eat yummy food at "La's" Thank you Joann & Larry, Jennifer & Chad, Mr. and Mrs. Chappel and all the kids for coming out in the snow to hang out with us. I was so humbled that all of you would take out of you week to come and see me. Thank you for your friendships and for the way you have enabled our friendship to remain over the many years that I have known you all. You are like my family. Sara and I loved seeing you all that night and appreciate your willingness to come.
This is my Dad's house and a view down his street. Can you believe all the snow? It will be a white Christmas for them. It was very pretty.

Pictures outside with Dad. I think I must have been taking Sara and Dad's picture with her camera so I don't have one with my own.

My Mom spent alot of time with Jordan. Thank you Mom for loving him so much. Thank you for the time you spent with him and for taking care of him so I could do things that would have been more difficult with him. Thanks to Dave and Betty for loving him too. One of my favorite things about this trip home was that you (Mom) were with Jordan and all the time you spent with him. I loved knowing that he was with you. Thanks for taking him out to eat at the "Eagles" and to Wal-Mart. I know he will remember you. He really loved being with you.
Some crazy shots with "Uncle Dookie". Clay, I loved being with you this week. I loved knowing that you were going to be at the airport when we got there and that you would be flying with Jordan and I. You are the best brother EVER and I am so thankful we got to spend those couple of days together. Even though you and Sara made me stomach hurt so many times from laughing so hard. Thanks for loving Jordan and helping me take care of him. He loves you. When I was on the plane (and you were a couple rows back) a girl had open a magazine with Justin Timberlake on it and Jordan pointed to it and said "Dookie". I thought it was so cute....not because he thinks you look like Timberlake but because he knows you. I can't wait for you and Kate to get here in less than 2 weeks. Love you soo much.

One day Clay, Sara and I headed up town to visit Gramma. Jordan stayed home with Mom and I thought this was such a cute picture of him saying good bye out the window. He wasn't sad at all to have me leave. He loved playing at Grandma's house. After visiting with Gram we wen to lunch at Jet's Pizza. It was Clay's old place of employment. It was some of the best pizza and bread sticks I have had in a long time. It didn't beat "Al's" but it was sure good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Hi Billie Jeanne! It was really great talking to you last night. I love the pictures of your hometown and all the snow. I haven't seen a picture of your Mom in a long time and it made me miss her. I'm glad you guys had such a good time and were able to see your Gramma. Hope to talk to you again soon. Love, Linda
Very sweet post bil- i really can't wait to be silly with you guys too- Christmas will be a blast. We'll rent movies and stay up all night- not to mention all our great aspirations for crafts and sewing project (that usually end up being that--- great aspirations!) love you tons and can't wait to be there
great post Billie-it cute to see all you guys together :) Glad your Gramma is well. and I never knew clay could jump so high
Billy, It was so fun seeing your pictures. You are very dear to me. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.
These are such great pics! It is hard to believe that it was 76 here today and it is so cold and so much snow up there. Glad you had a good time!
Awww.... glad you had fun. And, your dad moved?! I was picturing the old house. Good memories...
Hey Billie-
It was so great seeing you and Sara at dinner! We have lots of funny stories!! I can't wait to see you again in summer. We HAVE TO come and stay with you, Brian & the kids sometime. I am so glad you guys had such a great time. I miss you tons and can't wait to hang out again- Joann
All that snow is making me homesick for New England. Glad you had a chance to go home in the winter. We'll be in Georgia-land for an extended Christmas vacation. I'll try to see if we can pop up and say hi.
Hey Billie, it looks like you all had a great time. I am so glad you got to see your Gramma and your Mom and Dad. I can only imagine how much fun Jordan had in the snow. You guys have to come up here for a visit one winter. We miss you all so much. I will call you soon. Love you!!
That last comment was me, I just forgot to add my info. oops :) By the way, can't wait to see more disney pix!! I am working on adding more too!!! love you
Hey Billie,
What a blessing that you were able to have a sibling weekend and see Gramma! I do not miss that snow one bit - but we will be in it soon enough. Sal and I already have plans for AL's. We'll think of you while we're eating it! Love and miss you tons!
Billie,
I'm so glad you got to visit your grandma. So sweet.
If that pizza tastes anything like the picture, I say it's suspicious :-)
See you when we get back!
Michelle-My Dad moved from that house several years ago. He moved to a trailer park community to share the Gospel with the people that live there. We did have good memories at the old house. This new one is very interesting as well...
Hi Billie! Billy didn't wear the wig to Disney because he didn't want to scare the children. But then again, it WAS Halloween! If you know who I am referring to about him in the wig, I will be VERY impressed. I am laughing SO hard right now, knowing that somebody has figured me out. And you must admit, they do look alike!
I am really not trying to be mean, but I just can't stop laughing! Talk to you soon. Love you, Linda
Post a Comment