Saturday, December 15, 2007
Disney Day 3
We got up early again on Day 3. It was Monday and we were headed to the Animal Kingdom for magic hours at 8am. It was great weather when we got there. We were planning a family picture in the park at 10:30am so we had to get in as much as possible before the pictures. First we went to the Kilimanjaro Safari. It was a fun ride and the kids loved it. We only had to wait about 5 min. in line which was nice too. As we were leaving the ride two Disney cast members presented us with our "Dream Fast Passes". I was hoping to have that dream come true and I was so excited when it did. I took a picture (below) with the people who gave them to us. From there we went to The Lion King musical. It was a great show too. When we were coming out of the show we noticed that it had rained....alot. So while we were staying nice and dry inside the show the rest of the family was getting drenched on their way into the park. Needless to say, we didn't do a family picture. Instead we went to the Nemo musical. Jordan loved it and Celia watched it with another family where she had a better view. From there we went to .................I just realized that I am most definitely boring all of you and I am going to stop with the play by play. Enjoy the pictures.

I didn't take any other pictures on this day. It was either do to the rain or the fact that I rode Everest twice in 20 minutes and then "turned green" according to Brian and Jenna. I sat on a rock a few minutes, went to the bathroom and then left the park. We rested after that and then had a wonderful night watching the parade in the Magic Kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hey Billie, as usual, I love seeing the Disney pics. It brings back such great memories. I want to go back.....what do you think, we'll go back next December??? We can't stay away too long. Boy do I remember the "green" face. I heard the expression so many times, but never actually saw someone look that way until that day. Thanks though for riding Everest with us, even though it made you sick.
I'll call you soon.
Love you!!
Cele and Jordy look a little sleepytired and it's just funny with the contrast of Savannah face which is so happy and alert, love the red shoes:) Glad you guys had such great family time, love you-les
Hi Bille, I love your pics! Your kids are precious. I wish I could have seen you in Michigan. You should come to the farm next year, it is so fun and mom and Jon are wonderful. Are you all ready for Christmas? I bet you are excited for all the comapany. I love you and miss you. I can't wait to see mor from Disney!
like the family pictures! Sorry you got sick, I had a similar time at busch gardens this year-yikes!
Hmmmm....What is a dream fast pass? Never heard of that. Sounds good though. We need to have a Disney chat. Our trip is coming up quick! Love the pictures!!!!
Yes, that was a very memorable day! I'm glad that we got to ride the roller coaster with you and Brian first, before you turned green. I still wonder if anyone at Disney has found my tooth crown that went flying off yet. Thanks for letting us use your fastpasses when you left that day.
Billy and I went to a really cool Christmas party last night and I took some pictures before we left. I'll put them on my next post. I actually got Billy on the dance floor several times. We had a great time! Talk to you soon. Love, Linda
I like you're haircut . . . it's probably been like that for a while and I just haven't noticed. Can't wait to be with you guys!!! love you tons!
Sounds like a great day! I was amazed by the Nemo show when I saw it. It's so original!
Hey,
I have enjoyed reading your posts. The kid's look like they had a blast. They are so cute. You look so beautiful in all the pictures. Can't wait to take our little guys. The part abour celia watching with another family cracked me up. On Halloween we went on a hayride and Nele sat with Eeyore. She didn't care where we were. As long as she was with her pal from the hundred acre woods! Love ya!
Post a Comment