Thursday, December 20, 2007

Disney Day 5



Day 5 was Halloween so this day was very exciting for the kids. I bought Brian this surprise T-shirt so that we could sorta match for the "Not So Scary Halloween" party. We also had fun tattoos to wear.
Sally and Jack. I was going to be a cat but this was easier to pull off with the shirt and my tail looked funny.
The castle on Halloween night. Look at the cute Mickey head pumpkins.
Eating dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. This was a great spot to eat because the parade was right outside when we were done.
Cecelia was Tinkerbell and Aidan was Peter Pan.....can you guess who was Captain Hook?
Savanna loved being with Gramma. They were always together. Savanna made the most beautiful Cinderella.

Riding Buzz Lighteryear's ride together....Grampa and Celia. Celia loves her Grampa.



And last but not least......CAPTAIN HOOK He was quite the show for everyone in Disney.
See you real soon for Day 6 in Disney.... hopefully I can finish up our trip before Christmas.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, the Halloween pictures! That was SO much fun and that dinner was amazing. I remember 2 specific things about that night. One is that I was so happy because Celie finally started to warm up to me and the other is that for the first time EVER, I outlasted you at the Magic Kingdom. We were the last ones back to the hotel. I had alot of energy that day. How in the world did that happen???? :) The kids were all so adorable, but I still remember that EVERYONE who walked by commented on little Captain Hook. I couldn't wait for you to post his picture. Of course the girls are amazingly stunning too. Love you and wish we could be with you guys at Christmas! Linda

Ashleigh said...

Oh, your girls look beautiful in their costumes! And Jordan is a great Captain Hook!

Jane said...

Bill,
I just love these!!! I sure hope my computer can be looked at so i can down load these!!
I love you,,at work 11 hours today well 12 by the time i finish up, then again off to see Gram!!
Saw her the am. She is failing today,not sure whats going on!
Pray for her.Love you so much!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

bugs you look so cute in that dress

Michelle said...

Hey Bil,

Looks like you guys had loads of fun. I have a Disney question for you. I'm going to Orlando in a few months and MAY be able to go to Disney for one day. If you were going for one day, which park would you go to?

Thanks!

~M

Camille Ellise said...

aaawwww! what a "i'm gonna get you" picture of buddy :)

Billie said...

Michelle- VERY Hard question. If you're going with kids I would pick the Magic Kingdom for sure. Without kids it is still fabulous but I would pick MGM if I were going without kids for one day. Let me know how your trip goes. We LOVE Disney.

Jenna said...

Hey Billie! Every time I see Disney pix, it makes me want to go back!! Do you think we can wait 2 years????? Well, Mom and Dad come up tomorrow!! We are all sooo excited. I am sure we'll be talking a lot!! Love you

Christina said...

I agree what a beautiful Cinderella! Jordan looks the part of captain hook, and I call tinker bell "stinker bell", atleast when Nele is sporting her coustume. Celia dosen't look like a stinker bell. She looks so sweet! Love ya!