Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas with the VA family

This is just the first part of pictures from our Christmas week with family from VA. It has been a GREAT week and I am so sad it is coming to a quick end. Clay & Kate, Jordan & J'Nelle will be here another night so I am very thankful for that. It has been such a nice week. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and that you will enjoy seeing photos from ours. More to come...
This is Clay and Brian's usual spot at our house. They have a chess war going on and currently it is 5-6 (Brian thinks he is ahead.....I am sure Clay would have another opinion). It has been fun watching them play.
Celia was staring at the cookies that Sara made. She did get one.
This is where the kids eat! They love it and so do we.
Sara and Aaron had everyone over for pizza one night. It was alot of fun.

The little girls LOVED being with the big girls. It was so cute to see them all together.

This is from the first night everyone was in town. This one is for you Aunt Linda.
Brian took a couple pictures of me with the kids before we left to go hang out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures! Billy said that the picture of Celie looking at the cookies makes it look like she is playing chess. The look of determination on her face is adorable! I LOVE the last picture and had to look at it a few times because Celie is starting to look so much like Fuzz and I thought I was seeing 2 Fuzzys. Billy had to show me which one was the real Savanna. I'm so glad that you all are having such a great time together! Hopefully we can be together for Christmas next year. Love you, Linda

Anonymous said...

so cute what fun pics of your holiday

Anonymous said...

Gramma is counting the days again until I see you in February. I just love my beautiful little families. Celie is looking so much like my Anna! And Jordan is georgous as always! Love to all, Mom/Gramma

Camille Ellise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille Ellise said...

oh my! Buddy needs to stop growing! PLEASE! jk.

Have a good week, maybe I'll see you sometime. just call me. or maybe I'll call you :)

"Mellie"

Anonymous said...

Billie,
I am blurking for the first time in a long time. Thanks for the picture...I wondered if you would chose one of the "Many" I step into Hee hee. Was good to see you Bil. Wished we had more time together to go over wedding ideas!
Love YOu
A. Lin