Thursday, December 27, 2007
Holiday Home Tour
So I am really late on my Holiday Home Tour.....I know, I know, Christmas is over! But I have been so busy with company that I haven't gotten to post. So it is now 12:15 am and this is the earliest I have gotten to bed so I thought I would put up my pictures so that tomorrow I can try to post pictures from all the exciting things going on here in GA. I also have some fun videos to share but I need a YouTube lesson from my cousins. Love to all of you and Merry Christmas.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You always have a way of making things so beautiful and festive. I really admire that about you. I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you on Christmas day. We woke up a little late, the girls emptied their stockings and opened their presents while watching the Christmas Day Disney Parade and then we headed down to the Outer Banks to spend the day with my sister and friends. We got home late and after everybody was in bed I watched the movie "The Greatest Story Ever Told". It was a great movie. Then as I was headed to bed at 3 a.m., I hear Jackie shrieking from night terrors. I'm starting to wonder if she is faking these "night terrors" as a way of keeping me awake and exhausted. (: Anyways, Merry Christmas to all of you and please tell everyone from Virginia to have a safe trip home! Love, Linda
hey miss billie! those are the 3 christmas trees that buddy kept picking up!(the last pic)
Very pretty
Hey Billie-
Hope you guys had a nice Christmas. Love your decorations!! It was so fun seeing Ana open her gifts!! Hatch is home for the holidays also so he's been over a lot. We went to the Hatch's for xmas eve (our yearly tradition). Wish you guys could have been there. Have a happy new year!
Joann
Your house is just beautiful. Just the right decorations. Jen has her place fixed so pretty too. I just love Christmas time. I have one Christmas wish-that sometime we cann spend it together! I love being with my kids and grandkids but you already knew that about me, huh? Please give my Georgialand babies xxx and ooo from their Gramma and Grampa.Love you all!!
Pretty!
so cozy-looking and beautiful! you do have a way with decorating, Bill!! love you and hope you had a very Merry Christmas, too!!
Hi! Looks like you are up late too. I just read what you wrote to Jackie on my blog. I forgot to mention that when we watch our ENDLESS hours of Disney video, she sees you and yells "Look, it's Auntie Billie Sheen!" That always reminds me of Charlie Sheen. We are going to have to work on her speaking skills. Perhaps after her huge tonsils and adnoids come out she will call you by your real name. I think I will have her call you Auntie Martha Stewart for your decorating skills! Love you! Linda
Post a Comment