And...........Brian and I lost for our team because we fell mid-way through and rolled the rest of the way to the finish line. It was pretty fun.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Church Picnic
Today was our church picnic. We had such a fun time. There were care group events and tons of fun things for the kids. While we participated in our events Nate and Rachel watched to kids for us. They love you guys. Here are a few pictures from our day. I can't write much because I have to go get ready for the Integrity dinner party tonight.
Nate with "Little Bro". Nate, thank you so much for loving our little Jordan. I am excited for when he gets old enough to know exactly who you are and call you by name. I hope you will be his great friend forever.

Rachel and Bugs. Thanks Rach for all the time you put into building a relationship with Savanna. She loves you so much and I am so thankful she looks up to you. You are a gift to us.
Dodge ball game.



Some of our care group eating lunch together. It was so fun to be with all of you. I am very thankful for your friendships. I love being with you all. Great job today and thanks for making our church and care group such an important part of your lives.

Mark and Leigh starting us off in the 3 legged race.
Jon and Jessica were great!


And...........Brian and I lost for our team because we fell mid-way through and rolled the rest of the way to the finish line. It was pretty fun.
And...........Brian and I lost for our team because we fell mid-way through and rolled the rest of the way to the finish line. It was pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh my!!! Jap and I were laughing hysterically at you and Stewie! You guys looked like you had a rollicking fun time!!
uuuhm. . . no, you guys are fine!!! good times, and jord looks adorable with nate!
Hi Bill,
Looks like you all had a great time!
I just love looking at little buddy! Thanks also to nate ans rach for the help!
Call me, i will be in a 2 week stretch of long day's, as my boss and her husband are going out of town to a tanning show..
Love mom
Hello Bill, it was the highlight of my day getting be with bro. Thanks for posting the pics. Love,
-Natey
Hey Poonchski!!! Saw your message to me on Sis's Blog. I Don't have a blog just yet, but really want to get one started! I'm not as good at picture taking as you all! I look at your blog everyday to see the updates and pics of your three beautiful little ones. I haven't written in sinfullness, thinking I don't have all the right words??? Is there even any? I just read in amazement to see what the Lord has done and is doing in your life. You are such an encouragement and example to me! Your blog provokes me to only seek the Lord more. So thank you my little Poonchski! I promise to keep in touch and won't let pride get in the way of me writing. I miss you all TERRIBLY!! Tears come to my eyes pretty much every time I'm on your blog. I long for Godly relationships, especially with my family! I can't belive how big the kids are getting! When are you coming for a visit? Call me sometime. I would love to chat! Thanks for blogging and sharing with us all!!!!
So fun, wish i could have seen the fall... i know you are bummed i know ho competitive you are secretly:) Love you-
L
that was a highlight of the day for me! I laughed so hard seeing you and Brian rolling across the field. I wasn't surprised at all!
Hey Billie, I am no longer a blurker! I just left Sara a message too. I've been wanting to thank you for the apron. It's so pretty and the colors go great with the kitchen. Also just saw pictures from this weekends dinner. Funny or scary - I'm not sure!
wish I was there to see the fall and roll! Thats so funny
Hey Poochski!
I'm waiting for some new pics. Get to blogging GIRL! Love and miss you so much!
Post a Comment