Friday, October 26, 2007

Disney here we come!!

So, I have successfully packed our car without the kids knowing. It is stuffed full with all our Disney gear. They think we are going on a "ride" tonight. You see, I love taking rides and looking at new houses or just driving around for fun. I have been setting the stage all week for this "ride" I want to go on on Friday night. The week has been busy and I'd like to do something fun. The kids know about my rides and how much I enjoy them so it is no surprise that we are "going on a ride". I told them that Brian even said he would take us out to dinner. Several people have told Savanna that she is going to Disney but she still has no clue. She does know we are going......just some time in the future. She saw me taking the bag of Princess dresses out to the garage this afternoon. She told me "Those dresses are not garbage." I just blew her off and she doesn't question me. I will try to post if I can from Disney but if not.....you will not see a thing from me for 10 DAYS!!!! I hope you all have a great weekend and I will try really hard to think of you......if I have any extra room for thinking after taking in all the MAGIC. hee hee

PS The trunk would not stay open so I had to prop it up. That is the white thing hanging down from the door.

10 comments:

abbey said...

What a fun trip Billie! I didn't know it was a surprise for the kiddos...how cool. You guys will have such a great time. I've never been... :( Maybe Steve and I will take our kids there some day...whoa...weird.

Leslie said...

Have a great time, love you!

Amanda said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Rachel said...

You guys are going to have so much fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures! We'll miss you.

Ashleigh said...

Have fun!

Jane said...

Bill it was so good to chat last night.
Also to chat with Bug-a-boo...
How sweet she has such trust in her mommie and daddy..
Faith like a child!!!
Thinking the hotel will give her a bear, and swim siut!!!
Well hope you arrived safe, and if u can call, but will understand if you cannot
I love you so much Bill, and have a wonderful time.
P.S. hope Stew will have some R&R as well.
Mom

sarah said...

Have a great time- glad to see the car is fixed, well maybe not the trunk part but the running part!! Love you, can't wait till you get back!

Christina said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Can't wait to see pictures:)Have a blast!

Jenn said...

Billie, I have been thinking of you ALL week! Living Disney vicariously through you. hee hee. Can't wait to hear all your magical moments when you return.
Love you fellow Disney girl

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a blast! I have never been! That part of my childhood is missing!