Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Getting REAL part 2

I was making dinner tonight and started thinking of the recent postings and how REAL has been on my mind alot. I am thankful for my desire to be REAL and all of your desires to do the same. As I was thinking about my REAL life, I couldn't let this opportunity pass to share another REAL in my life. You see, my life is full of thankfulness as well. I am thankful and joyful for the things God has given me. When I smile and get excited about seeing family and friends, it's because I love them and I am living life with them here and one day in heaven. A big part of my REAL life is happiness for where God has me and the boundary lines He has set for me. As I was making dinner and Brian was outside playing with the kids, I was smiling. I was thanking God for the best husband in the world and the wonderful children He has blessed me with. I was thinking....This is REAL for me. This is what I want people to know about me and to share in my joy for life the way God has ordained it for me. Yes, I am a sinner and I have VERY REAL sin, but I am defined by the Gospel and because of that I am defined by joy and thankfulness. I am able to smile and love others because I was first loved by Him. I wouldn't be REAL if I didn't want others to share in my joy for the savior and my joy for life. These are some pictures of the kids and Brian outside. This is my REAL.













2 comments:

sarah said...

Billie- I am so thankful for you and you being REAL. You are such an encouragement to me. I am so thankful for our friendship, I wish that we could hang out more- we need to start Friday Night Card Night up again, I miss you! Life has been very busy, but that makes me enjoy the times we do get to spend together even more! love ya

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, well said, precious, true...REAL.
Love you,
A.Jenny