Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Painting pumpkins
The girls and I painted pumpkins tonight. My friend told me that they did that and I thought it would be a great idea. We usually carve them but they will go rotten while we are in Disney. So, we painted them tonight instead. The girls had a great time. Savanna was very thoughtful in the things she colored and Celia just loved making a big mess on hers. It was fun spending time with them.

Celia's big mess. Which was looking good in this shot but by the end the table was completely covered in her area. And her shirt was a big mess. After she took her shirt off she then painted her belly.

Savanna's face on her pumpkin. Her pumpkin was full of interesting things like...faces, trees, her name, and several other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
sounds like fun! well, i'll miss u guys when ur in disney, but i hope u will have fun!
love you,
andrea
Hey Billie! That's a great idea. We were going to carve pumpkins today, but maybe we'll try painting them too, so they don't go bad while we are in Disney. Can you believe it??? Only 2 days(for you guys, 3 for us). Well, can't wait to see you. I packed the kids' stuff yesterday!!!
Love you,
Jenna
what a fun idea! the girls look like they had a great time :)
Great pictures Bill.
Were u able 2 get the stroller?
Hi! I love the pictures! We have pumpkins that we are bringing to Disney too. Nothing better than the smell of rotten pumpkins, right? I am going to try to post our pumpkin patch blog tonight but we are packing like CRAZY so I am trying to do everything at once. I think I need a massage to remove all of this tension in my back and neck from packing. I will be looking forward to seeing your strong hands!! Love you all and see you soon! Love, Linda
We love painting pumpkins. I am glad they enjoyed it so much. When you get home you can roast the seeds if they are still good. See ya soon:)
Post a Comment