Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tea party with Susan

On Tuesday our dear friend Susan took Mea and Savanna to her house for a tea party and then to the movies. The girls had such a great time. Thank you Susan for always loving on the girls and taking them on fun dates. We love having you in our lives and the girls love spending time with you. Thanks for the magazines too! Here are some pictures from their day with "Gramma Susan".




4 comments:

Jenn said...

These are sweet pictures. Can't wait to see some more from Disney. And thanks for stopping by. You will have to come over soon. Love you

Jane said...

Yes Bill tahnks so much for sharing these!
I love Bugs Hat!! Where is all her hair? Hee-hee.. I bet you are getting so excited about the trip?
I love you and will call you Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Billie. Don't tell but I had been spying on the blog world for a wahile. Your pictures are so cute. Hope you all are well. Kimmie

Anonymous said...

Bil, I love the pictures!! Isn't it so neat that all the cousins can grow up together?! They are making such great memories and special bonds! What fun!! And you living so close to your sissy! Enjoy every moment! Miss you Bil! Tell stewie I said hello too! love you bunches!