Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

On Monday we went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was fun. They have a free hay ride and really cute animals. Brian came to see us (and bring me my memory card for the camera). At Christmas you can go there and cut down your own Christmas tree. What a fun family event. We are off to our friends house tonight to play Wii. I hadn't heard of it before but since being invited I have heard several great things about it. I am excited. I will take some pictures and post about the night. Have a great Friday....oh yeah, 1 more week until we go to Disney World.
Brian took Jordan and Savanna with him to do paperwork. Celia stayed with me and we told jokes to one another.
This is Celia laughing so hard at my "knock knock" jokes. They are really funny. I am sure some of you know my great humor.





8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey Billie! Adorable pictures. That laughing one of Celia is great. I think we are heading out to the pumpkin patch this weekend. This is Duncans first time so I am excited. Love you and hope you are have a splendid Friday!

Ginger said...

so cute--especially that little boy! We are getting our pumpkins tomorrow. The family shot reminds me of us...we're all dressed and Mark is out in his Integrity clothes. :)

Leslie said...

so cute and fun! Cele looks so cute in the one of her laughing... you tell the best jokes:) We are headed out today to the pumpkin patch ourselves. Let us know how the Wii goes I hurt my arm the first time I played.

Anonymous said...

Your pics turned out SO cute! This was such a fun day!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Hi! I LOVE the pictures and can't wait to see you guys. One week from today!!!!!!!! Well, you wanted another post from me, so you got it it. Check it out when you have the time. I am turning into an obsessive blogger. I already have two other posts that I want to put up. We went to a birthday party for Ava's friend Jimmy at Taylor Farm on Saturday and had a blast! We got some really good pictures. Also, I want to honor my sister Marie with her own post. So many posts, such little time!
Church was great this morning. I saw some people that I have not seen in ages and got to chat with some great new people that I met in care group. I was really happy to learn that Leslie is in the same group. Hugs and kisses to all! Love you, Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi there again. Thanks for checking on me. I ate. Love you, Linda

Anonymous said...

i'm glad u all had fun together! love the pics!

andrea

Kate Van said...

oh my gosh,Christmas card material them Bil. Baby boy looks too cute between the girls.