Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sewing 101

Last night some of our care group ladies got together to learn to sew from Jess and her Mom (Jeannie). It was such a fun time. I think everyone learned alot. They all made a pillow case. And they looked great! I am excited to try this project too. I was helping so I didn't make anything. Not only did they make great projects but it was alot of fun being together. And yummy treats! I hope all you girlies had a great time too. Sewing 102 in November? Or is it bracelet making?

P.S. Georgeous- Fantastic job on the material selection. Hope your grant is coming along....we are praying for you.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Guess what? I started a bog tonight and am so excited about it! Billy will download some pictures for me tomorrow. As you know, we went to church today and I LOVED it! It was one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you so much for all of your prayers that one day this would all happen for me. I cherish our friendship and love you very much! Can't wait until Disney. Please give my love to Brian and the kids. love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Billie how fun! Our church ladies got together on SUnday afternoon and made a huge # of those pillow cases to give to the angel tree ministry. Aren't they so cute!
Love you
Linda

abbey said...

what a fun time billie! i want to learn to sew...no time right now though. it will have to be a future endeavor! hope you have a great week!

Jenn said...

Very cute and great idea. Maybe you guys could come and play in the field on Wed. or Thurs. around 10:30?

Erin said...

Hey Billie! I saw this post and now I want to host a sewing thing at my house. I spoke to my homegroup leader about it. It would be fun. Maybe you could email me and tell me how you pulled it off. Like....did every come with their own fabric?

Love,
Erin (do you remember me by the way? :)

Maegan said...

so jealous!

Billie said...

Erin-Of course I remember you! I hope you're doing well. I don't have your email. Does Sara? It was a super fun party. It was easy too. Nice to hear from you.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.